Hey Jim, how are you doing? I had a wonderful time the other nightMe:
I searched and found
all of your genealogy sites, amazing work, I had no idea!Me:
thanks, I've been at it since I was 16. Keeps me sane sometimes.Mike:
Yea. One problem tho, I cannot seem to locate your blog, I've searched everywhere.Me:
What is the address?Me:
well, actually it's annonymous and I like to keep it away from the eyes of my family and friends.Mike: ohhhh
ok, I understand.
That will teach me to share my first and last name. I felt compelled to as he did first. I mean how can you not in that situation? I know he's harmless, and kind of sweet. I mean we did have an amazing conversation about our common Persian heritage and also some related interests. Maybe I am being too hard on him, he is closeted and from what I can gather has not had much experience, only "experimenting" for about two years. It's just the hookup thing I am not comfortable with. Yea of course I have done it in the past (very very rarely) but why is it that some people have only one thing on their mind? I think I totally surprised him when I started talking about history, genealogy and my political views. As a matter of fact he said "I was totally not expecting this conversation". I bet he wasn't. Ugh...
10 more useless things about me..
31. I have a thing for very skinny guys. I'm not saying built, just very thin.
32. I have worked for the same company since I was 21.
33. My first car was an Oldsmobile Cutless Supreme, I was 17.
34. I am an only child, although I have a step sister.
35. I have very dark brown eyes.
36. both of my ears are pierced, which I did myself.
37. I'm considering removing them in the near future, but the gauge is pretty large.
38. My commute to work is 15 minutes.
39. I live 20 minutes from Hartford, CT & 45 minutes from Albany, NY but 2 hours from my own state Capital (Boston)
40. The farthest immediate relative I have lives 30 minutes from me (Gram), everyone else is about 20 minutes away. (Biological as well) No I am not an inbred hick!
Am I ever going to make it to 100? The facts are getting more and more boring.
Today is physical inventory at work, I am sooo not looking forward to it. Since I am in IT I don't actually have to go into the warehouses and count, but I do need to key punch and process the counts through our system. The one thing I hate about this twice annual event is that every salesrep in the company (60something) is in my office, and they are needy people. I suppose the day will go by rather quickly.
CRANK CALL FRIDAY
today's gem comes from The Old Gary Craig show in nearby Hartford, CT. An elderly man get's stuck in his craftmatic adjustable bed. I think it's pretty funny...you decide :)