(goes along with #4 below, weren't we a hawt couple)
from the TMI Tuesday blog
(thanks to Polty
I thought I would start giving it a go.
1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).Yea sure who hasn't? There isn't always a mutual attraction, although we all certainly have had our moments where we have been with people we are not very attracted to.
2. Streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?No not that I can remember, well there was this time in Rome I did a "Photo Shoot" on my way up to the hotel room I probably could have been thrown out for. It was after like 6 drinks.
3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions??Yea, and of course they didn't know about each other. I can remember once back in 2000 (I dated a lot that year) where I dated a different person every day for a whole week.
4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?Back when we were teenagers, my ex-wife (at the time we were not married) would cover my lap with her/my jacket and well, you can guess the rest. This also happened in the car while I was driving, behind the school after hours, in her parents living room. Let's just say we experimented a lot.
5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?I am kind of embarassed to say yes, on at least a couple of occasions. Maybe you need to better define Non-Participating..*wink*
Bonus (as in optional)
: If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?"Answer my calls u freak and come pick up your shit already, it's been three years and 6 boxes don't stow away so easily in a condo" ahhh that felt really good.
that was kind of revealing and makes me look like a ho.
what is a Bear?
(not those giant animals who live in the woods either)
I have an online profile where I guess somewhere I checked the "Bear" box. A couple people messaged me that I am NOT a Bear, or "This guy is not a Bear" etc.---
So I made a checklist:
1. Hairy (check
) no wait (double check
2. Beard/Goatee (check
3. Shaved Head/Bald (eh thanks grandfather
for the receding hairline, check
4. Heavy set (ok well is this
where I am disqualified? because I'm skinnyish?)
SO what is your definition of a Bear? I'm curious.