Tuesday, September 19, 2006
TMI Tuesday
(goes along with #4 below, weren't we a hawt couple)
---
taken from the TMI Tuesday blog (thanks to Polty)
I thought I would start giving it a go.
---
TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
Yea sure who hasn't? There isn't always a mutual attraction, although we all certainly have had our moments where we have been with people we are not very attracted to.

2. Streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
No not that I can remember, well there was this time in Rome I did a "Photo Shoot" on my way up to the hotel room I probably could have been thrown out for. It was after like 6 drinks.

3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions??
Yea, and of course they didn't know about each other. I can remember once back in 2000 (I dated a lot that year) where I dated a different person every day for a whole week.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
Back when we were teenagers, my ex-wife (at the time we were not married) would cover my lap with her/my jacket and well, you can guess the rest. This also happened in the car while I was driving, behind the school after hours, in her parents living room. Let's just say we experimented a lot.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
I am kind of embarassed to say yes, on at least a couple of occasions. Maybe you need to better define Non-Participating..*wink*

Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?
"Answer my calls u freak and come pick up your shit already, it's been three years and 6 boxes don't stow away so easily in a condo" ahhh that felt really good.

---
yea ok that was kind of revealing and makes me look like a ho.
-
what is a Bear?
-
(not those giant animals who live in the woods either)
---
I have an online profile where I guess somewhere I checked the "Bear" box. A couple people messaged me that I am NOT a Bear, or "This guy is not a Bear" etc.
---
So I made a checklist:

1. Hairy (check) no wait (double check)
2. Beard/Goatee (check)
3. Shaved Head/Bald (eh thanks grandfather for the receding hairline, check)
4. Heavy set (ok well is this where I am disqualified? because I'm skinnyish?)

---
SO what is your definition of a Bear? I'm curious.
---
S1 155

23 Comments:
Blogger vuboq said...
Yep, bears tend to be muscular or heavy. You're an otter.

Happy Tuesday. *smooch*

Blogger The Persian said...
Otter? ehk I like the term Bear better. Thanks for the info tho.

:)

Blogger Polt said...
Thanks again for the mention...

And as for the bear thing, yeah, we're geneally big, either heavy or muscular. Since you're skinnish, you would be an otter.

Oh, I see someone's already mentioned that. Okay.

Well, otter or bear, they're just labels anyway...you're sexy regardless of the label!

Blogger Rian said...
I like the TMI Tuesday. I think about answering it myself.

Some people call me Bear because I'm heavy, although that's the only requirement on your list I'm meeting, and the single one you don't. So, our kids would be the most bear-ish Bears. Just kidding. :-)

Blogger Scott E D said...
Throw his shit out all ready.

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
I would SO take his stuff to Goodwill or something. It's been that long,he obviously doesn't need or want it!
I know what a bear is and usually have mental image of a burly, lumberjack type. I never heard the term "otter" though! :)

Blogger Roxi said...
NICE!!

I did the jacket thing as a younger person too!

Blogger Polt said...
I had to do TMI Tuesdays for myself before I went back and read your answers, and all I can say is I'd much prefer to see a photo from #2 than the one you posted for #4. :)

HUGS and stuff...

Blogger Jinsane said...
Good Stuff! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
does that make you a cub?

Blogger TickledPinkToes said...
freak! haha i'd trash the boxes, their loss... or sell it! haha happy tmi!

Blogger Doug said...
TMI? No, more like NEI. ;)

Not being a bear (I can check only #2 on the bear list), I don't think I'm qualified to say whether you are or not. My unofficial opinion, though, is 'no.'

you are a sleek and trim bear, still eminently suitable for bearplay.

Blogger daveincleveland said...
pitch it pitch it pitch it, been this long he doesn't need it....or better, donate it to goodwill, well and i guess this finally catagorizes me......guess i am a bear....oh my.......shaved head, goatee, 6-1 200 and hair....

Blogger "W" said...
Ah...yeah bear isn't right term for you sweetie. Hot and Hairy...yeah I'll buy that for a dollar.

Bear...sorry...just not you. Whatever you call yourself, make sure it includes hot, sweet, and sexy.

Smooches

Blogger Michael The Shadow said...
A bear huh? Hm....well, to me, bears are furry creatures that live in the woods sometimes wearing leather harnesses, sometimes chaps hehe. Na...I don't see you as a "bear". Then again, being a hairy sort myself to some degree, I think we're just a little furry;) And thanks to family lineage myself...well that's why I shave my head too. If I didn't have that problem, I may still have shaved my head but there would be a mohawk there too :D

In the theater eh? Never got that happening to me but I did have an odd experience in my car....but that's for another time indeed (and probably in the privacy of a phone call lol!)

Blogger Jefftexas said...
I would have sold the stuff or dropped it off at Goodwill already!

TMI tuesday sounds fun! 2-5 sound kinky!

Hope you are having a great week. Jeff

BTW-the job that I was talking about that got robbed a few times was a night desk person at a hotel.

Blogger tornwordo said...
I don't like the labels. We're all just people. (Loved the meme.)

Blogger daveincleveland said...
i agree, theres gay, bi, straight acting, bear wtf, i hate labels people are people, gay straight whatever, we are just human beings

Blogger Rey Rey said...
Sadly, if I did this survey, it'd be the most boring survey ever! Haha... I'm such a prude.

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
the terminology can get so confusing - bears, cubs, otters, wolves, grey wolves, etc.

We should probably have a glossary or dictionary created.

Blogger Kalv1n said...
Otter.

Blogger Rob7534 said...
Some bears tend to be cat-y bitches! Ignore the "he's not a bear" bullshit. It's about what you identify as, and a group you feel comfortable with.

Get a "Yes! I'm a fucking bear too" pin, and wear it with pride! :)