Saturday, September 16, 2006
ahh The weeeekend...
(some obnoxious oriental statue thing my father left me)
It was one of the recoveries from my old house, weighs like 20 pounds no lie!
---
I spent last night over at the old house (I made a video in case anyone remembers me talking about it and would like to see the shack in 3D, well not really, maybe 2D) The place is freeking trashed (as a result of the pipes bursting last December, thank god I lived here by then), paper falling off the walls, a nasty brown film on everything SPIDERS everywhere!! They will be ripping it down as soon as we finalize the sale and put up a Pizza Shop (and an amazing one at that) on the lot. I can't wait for them to level that dump. Good riddance.
---
Oh man today is going to be insanely hectic!! I have to run over to The Big E and set up my window, take inventory, count da money, and then rush off to pick up the kids. After that we will get some lunch, catch Snakes on a Plane and then come back here to chill out for a couple hours. I have like an hour to clean this place up, shower, get in my car and be over there. The first weekend is sheer madness, hundreds of thousands will pour in the gates. I am soo glad I don't work it every day as I used to.
---
still haven't learned yesterday's lessons...*sigh*
(I did however remove the links I had to YouTube)
---
I love organizing my pc,
I always come across pictures I forgot I had, like...

---
(my mom's doggies Salty & Josh )

(my Tori Amos collection)

Some useless factoids:
---

  • The first couple to be shown in bed together on television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
  • Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
  • Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
  • City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong
  • State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
  • Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%
  • Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
  • Cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
  • Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000.
  • The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China 1910.
  • The youngest pope was 11 years old.
  • A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
  • The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.
  • In 1987, a 1,400-year-old lump of still-edible cheese was unearthed in Ireland.
  • If an orangutan belches at you, watch out. He's warning you to stay out of his territory.
  • 1,200 college students streaked at the same time in Boulder, CO in 1974.
  • Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
  • The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
  • There is a town in Newfoundland, Canada called Dildo.
  • On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing.
  • The average human has seven sex fantasies in a day.

  • ---
    S1 155
    11 Comments:
    Blogger daveincleveland said...
    awesome video post jim, i can go through my house and still see reminders of when i was young, way back when....one room has baby wallpaper as well that i covered with paneling when i was in my young 20's, you know, its kinda cool to have that yet at same time harsh reminder of things, great that you got some of your baby wallpaper....i am sure you will cherish that for a long time..have a great day buddy
    dave

    Blogger daveincleveland said...
    oh and by the way ...i updated this am ...hahaha

    Blogger Polt said...
    I wanna know who ate the cheese to see if it was still edible (hell,it's Ireland, right? Damn mick was probably drunk when he unearthed it and ate it). :)

    the AVERAGE is seven sex fantasies a day? hell, I have that many before I get to work in the morning...

    Oh, and watch out for them Mutha-f'in snakes on that mutha-f'in plane! :)

    HUGS and stuff...

    Blogger S said...
    LOL PG, have fun that the big E!
    LOve all those important facts, of which I could NOT live without!

    And WOW your Tori collection is most impressive!

    I think the statue is awesommeeeee!!!!!!! Lucky guy!

    Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
    That cheese fact is just disturbing.

    Blogger purpletwinkie said...
    only 7 ? ;)

    Blogger Doug said...
    That was a really cool video. Thanks for sharing.

    I think we should plan a roadtrip. We should start in Dildo, Newfoundland, CA and finish in Cumming, Georgia, USA.

    Blogger Unknown said...
    That statue is crazy!

    Thats alot of Torn Anus, I mean Tori Amos! LOL! I love her!

    Blogger Rian said...
    My ex-boyfriend ... uhm ... I mean my roomie is a big Tori Amos fan as well. I showed him some of your posts about Tori on your old blog some months ago. Didn't you even meet her? If I remember correctly you did. He so envied you. :-)

    Blogger Monogram Queen said...
    Wow I learned alot of useless info there *grin*

    Blogger Kalv1n said...
    eek, I hope you don't have any spider bites!