I had the worst day yesterday, nothing went right. I mean nothing. I rant about it in yesterday's video a bit. I went home for lunch to change my shirt and pick up a card for my niece and on the way back a series of events delayed me 45 minutes (the trip should take 15 max). Then after work I had to drive over an hour out of my way to retrieve some presents my parents had forgotten at home, then there was my nieces party, which is a story for another day. end.of.rant
my cat is driving me insane
. she knows (yea she does, don't give me that
"she's only an animal " crap
) that she isn't supposed to go into the living room (she scratches things) and yet, I just chased her out of there for the fourth time this morning. It's funny, when I go in there to get her out she starts running and emits this groany irritated noise that so indicates to me she's pissed at being evicted. She knows exactly what she's doing, trying to get into the trash and grab a nice item for herself. I feed her very well, but for some reason she finds it exiting to steal away something from the trash. weird cat...
so I'm going to start something on Thursdays...
in the revealing
spirit of HNT
---10 useless facts about me
1. I am a Gemini (not that it really indicates anything, I don't believe in astrology)
2. I was adopted at age 2 1/2 months, yet given up at birth (she wouldn't sign me away)
3. I have a BA in History (It took me forever)
4. I was married (to a woman) for 6 years (this is Massachusetts after all)
5. I have two sons who live with their mother (and her boyfriend)
6. I've been to Europe 7 times (I need to travel in the US more often)
7. I am 6' tall and weigh 154 pounds (as of yesterday)
8. my adopted family are 75% Italian & 25% English/Dutch
9. my natural family is half Persian (father) 1/4 Sicilian 1/4 French
10. I found my birthmother (and father) by myself when I was 20.