This is a short post, I just woke up, have to run over to The Big E (It's the final weekend Yay!!) and then pick up my kids. We are actually going to spend the day there today, should be fun (and expensive). In a week or so I will have enough money to pay all my bills off, have a ridiculously extravagent weekend with the kids (we do this every year after the fair) and maybe enough left over to buy something cool, like this new PC
I've been eyeing of late.
---10 more useless things about me..
41. I have a grey cat named Suede, named for a Tori Amos song.
42. I suffer from insomnia.
43. I have big hands, this girl at work used to call me ET fingers (behind my back of course)
44. The first celebrity I ever met was Yul Brennar when I was about 10.
45. My drink of choice always involves Vodka.
46. I spent my summers from age 17-21 working at a local amusement park called Riverside Park (Now 6Flags New England) Damn that place has changed.
47. My Ex is now a Newscaster for a local TV station (40 WGBY)
48. My most favorite food on this earth is Paella.
49. My biological grandmother (paternal side) was a diagnosed skitzophrenic who was institutionalized for 15 years and conceived a child while committed (my Aunt). She was later released, married and had three more children. She was a hoot let me tell you, but incredibly warm and loving.
50. I cry during sad movies.
I made it to 50! Half way there now