Friday, September 22, 2006
short post running late ...


10 more useless things about me...

11. I work in IT
12. I started smoking at age 21
13. I have 3 websites dedicated to Genealogy & Family History
14. I drive a 2005 Silver Nissan Altima
15. My father left my mother for a man when I was 2 1/2
16. My mother remarried when I was 7, she's still married to him.
17. I am a Tori Amos fanatic, altho I've only managed to see her live 8 times.
18. I met Tori once and handed her a genealogy I had done, she was floored.
19. I live alone (with my cat) in a 2 bedroom condo.
20. I am distantly related to Anderson Cooper through my Gram.

---
I'm working on getting to 100 and then I'll make a sidebar link.
---
Talked to my blogger buddy Dave in Cleveland last night, what a great guy! He is a married guy currently struggling with coming out. He's only recently created a blog, (which he needs to start updating regularly *wink*) but has been with us for quite a while in our comments. Anyone in Ohio? He seems pretty lonely up there send him some love would ya?
---
Crank Call Friday
---

Sol (Jerkey Boys) is looking to buy bird seed. Funny stuff :)

Bird Feed

---
S1 154
14 Comments:
Blogger daveincleveland said...
dude you are awesome, and anderson is sooo freekin hot.......good to know more of you through your useful/facts....have a great day.....hugs.....:)

Blogger Jessica said...
Interesting list.

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Wow I heart Anderson Cooper!

Anderson Cooper is so gay it hurts. It hurts really good, too.

Blogger Jim said...
You're way better looking than AC.

Have a great weekend Jim!

Blogger DanNation said...
List more...list more...list more!

Blogger Spider said...
Well - if you are related to Anderson then you can't sleep with him and that means that I can... LOL - keep these coming - I am loving them!

Blogger madamerouge said...
oh GOD, Anderson...

my friend Miss Thistle has a Tori post today

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
AC is the bomb. Isn't he a billionaire or something? I think he comes from money.

Blogger Polt said...
So I see the "extremely hot gay guy" gene runs in your Gram's family, eh?

And I might have to drop by Dave's blog (as long as it's regularly updated). ;)

Blogger Will said...
Anderson is Gloria Vanderbilt's son, veryapeaz. I don't think she's done anything to decrease the family's wealth, so yes, he's probably quite well off.

Blogger Mikey said...
First time here...lovin you lists

Blogger Jimmi said...
Anderson Cooper huh? You know his mom is Gloria Vanderbilt right? That's where the money comes in Veryapeaz...

Blogger Kalv1n said...
I hope that the 100 list comes soon!