Tuesday, December 18, 2007
eh.....
I've been seriously slacking (yet again) here...
---
anyway....
---
My New PC arrived... so I've been busy playing games(3G Ram, Quad Core, 750G HD)
---
I am seriously thinking of removing Monopoly Here and Now from my PC. It keeps drawing me in for hours... not good.
---
Today we are having a huge smorg here at work, I brought my "famous" Cherry Swirl Cheesecake. My co-workers don't give me a choice. I guess this year I have competetion....

---

---


Mothball Maryanne has decided to take me on...

---

I say bring it ...

---

more later

3 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
Nothing says holiday luncheon like the smell of mothballs! :)

Blogger Doug said...
Quad core?!! Oh I'm so jealous. ;)

I must attempt a gluten-free version of your cheesecake. It sounds so yummy!

Blogger daveincleveland said...
nothing, i mean almost nothing tops our cheescake...its better than....any other cheesecakes out there..........:)