Monday, February 19, 2007
I hate Mondays...
beginning of the work week ugh...
---
at least it's over now
---
something weird happened today I am not so sure what to make of..
---
you probably don't remember that back in January I posted that I was going to snag a couple presale tickets for My Chemical Romance. I scored some pretty decent seats. It's a smallish venue so really any seat (apart from the very very worst) would be incredible.
---
The show is Saturday, I have been really exited about it. I fracking LOVE this band heaps.
---
my younger son called me today. He told me (in a very exited tone) that his mother's boyfriend scored PIT tickets today. Let me tell you again how smallish this venue is. The pit is at the most big enough for 200 people, and maybe that is a stretch.
---
I mean I bought my tickets January 6th. I told my son about them (he is a big fan as well) three days later... he was naturally beyond exited.
---
Yea sure I am even more exited now to have pit tickets and not have to fork out $200 on Ebay.
---
but still... It's bittersweet
---
What is this guy (the ex-wife's bf) doing????
---
He isn't going to the show, he bought them for my son and I (yea sketchy I know)
---
Is it that he's trying to make amends for the bad blood between us? (and hells yea there has been plenty, though I am completely over that drama) He appears to be a decent guy and I no longer have issues with him, but still....
---
or is it something even more sinister...
---
Honestly I just don't know what to make of it...
---
anyway.. I am going to trust that this is genuinely his way of reaching out and saying .. let bygones be bygones .
---
I hope so
---
:)
9 Comments:
Blogger Spider said...
I guess you trust him until he shows you that you can't - for you boy's sake...

Going to be hard to do at times I am sure.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think Spider is right. I think you need to approach this without assuming sinister motives, but still keep an eye open.

Blogger Doug said...
That's a toughie. Hopefully he's being honest and there won't be a catch. Good for you for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

As Spider said, trust him until there's reason not to.

Blogger M- Filer said...
You may as well trust in his benevolence as weird as it all is.

Glad you switched over, the error 54 message forced me to shut down my whole system every time.....quite the deterrent!

Blogger potusol said...
Take it for what it is (a nice gesture) until you have a reason to believe otherwise. I'm still of the opinion that people deserve the benefit of you trusting them. If it's a game or he's up to something you'll find out eventually anyway. People always end up showing their true faces.

Blogger TigerYogi said...
I agree with Spider. Take it as a peace offering, and see what happens...

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
trust until he gives your reason not to again.

Blogger gayborhood gringo said...
I'm gonna have to go with everyone else on this one...trust him until he gives you a reason not to.

Enjoy the show!

Blogger john said...
I am glad you fixed this--I've been trying to comment forever--thought the 54 thing was a glitch in my computer (can you tell I know nothing about computers).

Trust that the tickets were bought with good intentions.