Tuesday, November 14, 2006
*Yawn* .. peaceful sleepy images...


---
I am working the third shift (yet again) it's 4:19 AM and I am feeling wonky. I am so very tired and my brain is not fully functional at the moment. *Yawn*. My work is now done, and I have to sit here and wait until my boss arrives to relieve me at 7-ish. Time to assemble the chair-bed.
---
Thanks so much everyone for the comments yesterday, I tried to address each one individually. You all brought up valid and important points, which I very much appreciated.
---

This is a borrowed MEME from a very special Blogger friend who (along with his incredibly loving and attentive BF Chris) have had a very tough 3 days. His name is Steve (but I like to call him Stevie aka Devious Steve-O) and he's been hospitalized recently after a blister on his foot became infected (he's a diabetic, and as many of you know this could have been a lot more serious). From his recent post I think the worst part is over and the danger behind them.
---
I hope he doesn't mind me having a go at this, it just seemed like fun.
---

Persian guy's

A - Z


A
is for age: In my 30's.
B is for beer of choice: Killian's Irish Red
C is for career: IT
D is for favorite Drink: Sprite Zero
E is for essential item you use everyday: My PC
F is for favorite song at the moment: The Starting line - Ready
G is for favorite games: All of the Zeldas.


H is for hometown: South_wick, MA.
I is for instruments you play: I played slide trombone in 5th grade but that's it.
J is for favorite juice: Grapefruit
K is for kids: Yeap 2 amazing sons.
L is for last kiss: A date I went on (sorta) this past Friday night.
M is for marriage: I was for 6 years, who knows what the future holds (I live in Massachusetts)
N is for name of your best friend: Domenico


O is for overnight hospital stays: When I was 8 I had my tonsils & adnoids out, that's the last.
P is for phobias: freeking Spiders and Sharks.
Q is for quote: You never know just how you look through other people's eyes...Butthole Surfers
R is for biggest regret: That I didn't work harder in my last relationship.
S is for self confidence: Seldom of late.
T is for time you wake up: 5:30 or so
U is for underwear: Boxer Briefs


V is for vegetable you love: Brussel sprouts
W is for worst habit: Alcohol
X is for x-rays you’ve had: Only once, 6 weeks ago, my broken toe.
Y is for yummy food you make: Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

---
The winner of yesterday's
"My favorite Persian"
is #2 with 8 votes


---
S2 154
15 Comments:
Blogger Monogram Queen said...
GREAT me~me Jim!

Blogger john said...
Hi,
I hope you get the rest you need so you won't feel wonky anymore. I think I've stated over and over again how much I like memes. They are a fun way to get to know someone without spilling too much information.
I may borrow this from you. We'll see. I'm not interesting enough to have an A-Z.

Blogger vuboq said...
I have stolen your meme.

*smooch*

Blogger Spider said...
Why does EVERYONE hate Spiders - I am getting a complex... and I LOVE pics of guys sleeping - SO HOT!

Blogger Doug said...
Neat idea for a meme. I, too, played the trombone. In 6th-8th grade.

Blogger "W" said...
Intersting!

For the record, my Favorite Persian...is YOU SILLY!

Those other Pers Peeps just don't hold a candle.

As for yesterday's post, I found it very insightful. That's what I like about you...you totally bring to light a different perspective that I wouldn't have thought about. Although the BirdCage is a guilty pleasure of mine...I think it also points out no matter what you're like or who you are...it's perfectly fine...because "We are Family".

Get some rest sweetie!

Blogger NeiLDC said...
I will stole your meme too.. jejej

anyway,.we all know people steve...( i know one his full nameis Steven)...

nice from a to z!!!

... cheers amigo!!!

Blogger Stephen said...
The strawberry swirl cheesecake sounds yummy...

Blogger Mikey said...
Love this meme! and I love getting to know you a little better. Boxers, loose fitting or tight? Enquiring minds want to know

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
I'm glad guy number 2 won...very hot. And thanks for giving me something to write about tonight...I stole the meme thing. I was in a pretty crappy mood after work, so thanks for perking me up with this :)

Blogger Ur-spo said...
I too will pinch this;
I enjoyed reading your A-Z

Blogger kevin said...
I can sympathise with you regarding the night shifts. I'm on my 4th and final one tonight.

Those pics are making me feel sleepy but alas i must work.

Have a great night.
Kevin in New Zealand.

Blogger Jim said...
I'm glad someone else likes Brussel Sprouts! :)

Blogger DEREK said...
I"m getting sleepy watching all these sleeping guys

Blogger Doghigh said...
Love the MEME...I may try this one out for size myself...

And what happened to my number 3 guy???? Was I the ONLY one who voted for him?