Wednesday, November 15, 2006
all I can think of at the moment...(updated)






---
still on third..
---
4 minutes till my relief arrives..
---
I'll post when I wake up later today..
---
ever sleep like #5? I have ...
--
later :)

----------------------------
**UPDATE**
----------------------------
I got home at 7:15 this morning, and noticed it was very warm in the condo
---
I looked at the thermostat and it was set at 55, maybe I was imagining things.
---
I went to bed
---
woke up half zombielike at 4:00 PM! and I was drenched in sweat
---
I looked at the thermostat again, and while it still was set at 55,
the actual temp in the condo read 85
---
These bastards are trying to bake me and Suede (my cat) alive I thought,
looking over at her cute little lethargic unanimated body, she looked dead in fact.
---
I called the Condo Office and they sent one of their swarthy little toothless heathens over.
---
"You have an amazing heating system" he exclaimed
---
"Yes" I replied
"It's 62 outside and 85 in here, while the thermostat is set to 55, I agree"
---
So he showed me how to manually shut off the heat from it's source.
A temporary fix for sure but for now I will take anything.
---
One other thing, remember my little Pay Phone mishap? Well I reached the company (TELESERVICES) today and the customer service rep. informed me the fees on the outside of the phone were in error, but as a "one time" courtesy she would refund 75% of the total charges (essentially reducing the fees from $24.17 to $6.05) I was a happy little camper, now let's see if it happens. Heed my warning in any case:
NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR A PAYPHONE CALL...EVER!!!
---
If I can save one person that aggravation I will be happy.
---
Well off to nap for two hours before going in
---
S3 154


21 Comments:
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
WAKE UP...it's time to make the do-nuts :)

I think I slept WITH 5

Blogger Jim said...
Wait, there is theme here somwhere, let me look at the images again :)

Hope you get some good rest.

Blogger Spider said...
I always sleep with my hand down my pants - or down someones pants... not sure why...

Blogger Stephen said...
Sweet dreams

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Hope you get some rest and i've damn sure slept like #1 LOL

Blogger Polt said...
heheheh, slept like #5 have you...a future HNT perhaps? :)

HUGS...

Blogger john said...
Gosh, wouldn't it be great to sleep for about 12 hours. However, whenever I get too much sleep, I wake up with a headache. But right now I know I need a nap and I just got up about 3 hours ago.

Blogger Jimmi said...
Don't worry, that shift will get better as time passes... I used to work Mid's when I was in the millitary, and for me that was the perfect shift because I slept when friends were at work, and worked when friends slept.

Blogger Scott E D said...
Holy Unibrow Batman!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i remember working nights and waiting for sweet morpheus to visit me when i arrived home, the world full awake and me, content to slumber through the hurly burly day

Blogger Doug said...
Nitey-nite!

Blogger Mikey said...
Sleep well...can I tuck you in?

Blogger Donald said...
I suffer from sleep apnea. What I wouldn't do to get a good night's sleep. I wake up constantly throughout the night, and when I finally get up in the morning I am so tired.

Blogger daveincleveland said...
damn dude, beautiful sleeping men....oh to be curled up with any one of them.....wow!

Blogger matty said...
Poor baby!

Glad you figured out the therma-issue!

Sleep tight! And, always -- stay cool!

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
Are you kidding me? It's pathetic that we're happy that you were charged ONLY $6.00 for the call...what is this world coming to? I'm glad it was reduced, but it's still a ripoff.

Blogger madamerouge said...
sweet dreams

Blogger DanNation said...
This post made me really sleepy...

Blogger kevin said...
Those sleeping guys look totally HOT.

Kev in NZ

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
HAving worked thirds for years, I share your pain. Until they've worked that shift, people really have no idea the toll it takes on you.

85 degree?!?!?!?! Oh hell no. I keep my heat on 55 all winter. I can't stand to be hot.

Hope the phone refund comes through.

Blogger Kalv1n said...
Oh my god, that was hilarious. I love the response "you have an amazing heating system" and I can just see you and the cat baking to death. So precious...