Monday, April 13, 2009
insane woman....

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said. Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.At one point the woman fell back into the water and was grabbed by a bear before she was eventually hoisted to safety."They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said. t's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat.
---
I'll tell you why she entered the bear habitat, shes.fucking.nuts
---
I have never told anyone this before but I have nightmares
involving being mauled by a bear (usually it's a grizzly tho)
---
moving right along...
---
hopefully any of you who celebrate the joyous event
we christians call Easter had a good one!
---
Actually mine was AMAZING
---
it was just my sons and I, our first holiday together in my new house.
---
I made ham, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, eggplant (we're Italian) yams..
---
cherry cheesecake and chocolate cream pie for dessert, and also ginger cookies
---
we had a great time, they said it was the best easter they ever had
---
aww.. that made me feel so amazing, because for me it WAS the best Easter ever
---

7 Comments:
Blogger Doug said...
That's very sweet. I'm glad you had a really nice Easter.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
As far as Holidays go, Easter is way down on my list. As a child, I spent too much of the day in Church and then would go to my Grandmothers and have lamb - which I hated. I never thought of Jesus at Easter, only jelly beans and a large cellophane wrapped chocolate bunny. However, I am glad you made your Easter wonderful for you and your boys. I am positive I recall you from an earlier blog which was as fine as this, your new blog. Happy Easter PG
Travis

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
So glad you had a wonderful Easter!

You are right - she is fucking.nuts. I hope she isn't allowed to try to make the zoo liable for her injuries either.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
One of my favorite books is titled
"That is why they are in cages , people!"

Blogger Jim said...
Did everyone have an amazing Easter weekend this year? We did too. Good for you and your kids :)

As for that woman at the zoo...well, Germans like to call Americans nuts. I keep telling everybody that Germans are strange.

Then again, Germany officially has a four-day weekend every Easter. Maybe not quite as nuts after all.

Blogger daveincleveland said...
you made your famous cherry cheesecake...dude, i still have that recipe i am so happy for you about your new house and glad you had a great time with the kids..here's to many more happy holidays in that home
hugs from cleveland

Blogger Mikey said...
Glad you had a amazing Easter...as for the woman..WTF?