Saturday, March 14, 2009
My basement
One of the great things about having had 10.5 ' ceilings in my basement was the prospect of finishing it with ceilings still higher than upstairs or a typical ceiling. I had fundage for a project this past January and it was the first thing I jumped on. I wanted it to include an entertainment room / Bar on one side, a hallway and additional bedroom on the other. Here are the pictures I took before I even moved in...










---
And here is the final result.
I tried my best to get every angle.
I think it came out well.
(Click on any of them to see a huge full size image)
---
This is what you see when you hit the bottom of the stairs....


---
then if you turn left you enter the entertainment room....
---





---
I didn't take any of the other side but soon I will