Wednesday, March 25, 2009
crazy week...
This has been a hellish week...
---
I had a date (sorta) Monday night ...
---
I should have known better I guess. Mhunt is not known for producing grounded interesting people who want to get to know you. It's all about getting you into bed. Sad. I was completely disappointed with the experience. Much like I have been disappointed with Match.com and Gay.com of late.
---
Supposed to have another "date" this weekend. Eh.. I'm not feeling it from our phone conversation. Then there was that "please unlock" text I got last night out of the blue from the guy. Must have been thinking about me.. lol Not a good sign.
---
Oh and the MOST exiting part of my week. The buyer for my Condo (which was set to close this coming Friday) has lost his financing!!! So much for Pre-Approval. The Credit Union backed out after the appraisal. Now he is scurrying around to find a local bank to write him a new loan. He thinks he found one (I won't hold my breath). They are shooting to close a week from Friday now. I haven't slept much the last few nights thinking about this mess.
---
My realtor is a nightmare, so that isn't helping either. To get her on the phone is a major production. Yesterday she called me around 3:30 to tell me the buyer's financing fell through. I was at work and very busy, not able to answer my cell. I called her back 10 minutes later, she didn't answer her phone. I tried ALL NIGHT LONG, she didn't answer. All I got was a text from her once that she was in a meeting. I text her back to call me no matter how late. I never heard from her. This happens every time. She communicates through text. NOT acceptable. Like I said, nightmare.
---
I need a valium, no wait, a big strong drink.
4 Comments:
Blogger Jim said...
No, my friend. You need a big long hug. Since you live so far away I can only offer you a virtual one.

Don't worry, things will get better. You'll see :)

Blogger madamerouge said...
[offers a second virtual-hug, from Canada]

Blogger Unknown said...
*offers a big strong drink*

and a hug.

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Yuck I hate crap like that! I hope you get the condo sold and the stupid realtor out of your hair!
Go look at your sweet pets, they will make you smile.