Saturday, November 01, 2008
My (Hectic) yet amazing month...


ok so it's been a long while.... not without good reason.
---
When you buy a new house (and adopt a puppy) things get insane...
---
My condo is still for sale, yet somewhat empty now (I've moved pretty much)
---
I've been in the new house two weeks now (give or take)
---
Everything is here except two dressers, one night stand and some framed pictures
---
I adopted a Rat Terrier
---
His name is Kurt (wonder who he was named for?)
---
He is 4 months old and an incredible handful...
---

He just LOVES his new back yard.....



---
SO yesterday I made a video of the house ... now that it's furnished.
---
Youtube is really cracking down on background music..
---
I had originally chosen Only in dreams by Weezer but that didn't fly and it was banned
---
I had to pick from their list of acceptable artists (yikes ...)
---
I also had to match the length of the video (8 Mins plus..)
---
the only song I can live with is by Portugal the man ..
---


---
anyway ... you get the idea.
---
time to walk Kurt (yet again!!)
---
:)
4 Comments:
Blogger Doghigh said...
Congratulations! Love the new place and Kurt is BEYOND cute. Does your license plate say what I think it says???? :-)

Blogger Ur-spo said...
I was glad to see you posting again
good luck with the puppy - I wish I had one.

Blogger Doug said...
It sounds like the first pic is apropos.

Congrats on the house and house mate! He's adorable!

Blogger Jim said...
Congratulations on your beautiful home...and Kurt. He's just too cute. Your house looks very homey and comfortable. And you have a nice guest room. Is it okay if I just invite myself and my partner? LOL