Friday, September 19, 2008
Closed on the new house today...

---
Took these right after I opened the door with my NEW keys!
---
I worked third shift last night, got out at 7 this morning
---
closing was at 10AM, I did not have a chance to even nap
---
right after I had to head up to the house to await the delivery of....

---
My new Deere, which arrived from the dealership around 2:30
---
I haven't slept in (let me think) oh yea 30 hours!!
---
I don't mind so much, the exitement of everything has nixed my exhaustion
---
Tomorrow I have to get up there by 8:30 to await the arrival of much new furniture
---
(my living space has tripled)
---
let's not even go into the fact that I have to leave this condo furnished for now
---
There is a new showing Sunday at 3:30
---
time to eat and get some sleep...
13 Comments:
Blogger Polt said...
well congrats! Haven't checked in in a while, so i had some catching up to do! Impressive house, very nice. What will you DO with all the room (compared to the condo)?

Hope you've gotten enough sleep by now. :)

HUGS...

Blogger Ur-spo said...
you will have a life time to 'do it up' so please get some sleep and eats, take care of yourself!

Blogger Doug said...
Simply awesome! Congrats, and enjoy your new home.

Blogger Jim said...
Congratulations! All the best and enjoy your new little paradise :)

Blogger Benji said...
congrats, dude, but i don't even know where you're living these days...

Blogger Rian said...
Wow, Jim, congrats. Your new home looks very beautiful and peaceful.

Blogger daveincleveland said...
hey jimmy did you get moved yet...how did the open house go...hope all is well for you my friend

Blogger Chip said...
congrats! That's a beautiful home! hope you've gotten plenty of rest now. :)

Blogger Unknown said...
Congrats on the house, good for you! It looks great!

Blogger Jefftexas said...
Congratulations on the new house! It looks amazing-and with a big lot.

Blogger Chip said...
Are you moved in and settled yet?

Blogger Leslie said...
Nice house!

Blogger Phoenixed said...
congratulations Jim... looks like a great house, looing forward to seeing how you turn it into a home :)
hope all else is going well for you mr.
x
Francesco