Sunday, August 10, 2008
Yikes!

It's been ages! I haven't left (even though I have lost almost all of my readers).....
---
Yea Michael Phelps amazingness...
---
I bought a quaint little cottege two days ago.. the closing is September 15th.
---
I can finally get out of this condo, It's been insane living here. All I can say is Thin walls, police at your door. (I do so like VERY loud music)....
---
Trent Cancelled the show on Friday in Worcester. It's now postponed till Nov 9.
---
I feel bad, but still... what a dissapointment.
---
aaanyway...
---
I GOTS A REAL HOUSE!!!!!!!
---
1.25 acres of open land!!!
---
---
The house listed on Thursday, I got a showing on Friday (the open house was supposed to be today) I made an offer on Friday, and despite 5 other offers they accepted MINE!!!
---
The closing is in 35 days (that's why I got it before the others even though there were two bids at the asking price).
---
oh yea... once again Mr. Michael Phelps
---

7 Comments:
Blogger vuboq said...
*smooches*

Congrats on the new house! Which room is VUBOQ's Guest Room?

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
Still reading... congrats on the house. When's the house warming party?

Blogger Unknown said...
That's great news : )

I just bought a new house myself - it's a big project but I am SO happy and I know you will be too.

Blogger Doug said...
Congrats on your house! That is really awesome.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
i was very glad to see you posting again.
I was off line for a few days and you snuck back on!

Blogger Jim said...
Congratulations on your house. Enjoy your new little paradise :)

Blogger Doghigh said...
WB, stranger! I've missed you in your cone of silence.

Congratulations on the new home!

I totally do not get the whole Phelps thing...it escapes me...I just don't see it.