Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Tomorrow is The New House inspection...

*crosses fingers*
---
According to my recent Purchase and Sale agreement (signed with 5% deposit) I can back out of everything if I am not pleased with what The Inspector finds.
---
I reeeeeeeeely love this property
---
The only issue I forsee is that the basement might have some mold
---
My mother has a list two pages long, but then again, she is not buying the house
---
HUUUUUUGE fight tonight with her over it
---
I keep trying
---
Finally I told her that it is MY money, MY decision and IF I buy this house she better not act any different toward me or my new home. She has no right to. (I still think she will)
---
sidetracked...
---
Wish me luck with the inspection...
---
My condo is officially listed tomorrow morning... signed the papers tonight.
---
Every cent from the sale of my condo (minus Realtor commissions) I can pour into the new house for betterments etc. My Gram and Aunt bought me this place 3 years ago, when they were selling the house I lived in (a rental property they owned).
---
I'm thinking garage with apt above and inground pool...
---
I need to get cleaning.
---
:) Laters
2 Comments:
Blogger Doghigh said...
Does that also mean pool party in Mass??? :-)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well with the inspection.

Blogger daveincleveland said...
hope all goes well....where do i sign the lease for the garage apt..and yeah i know how to clean a pool