Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Way Back Wednesday...
---
My cousins and I one Halloween
(thats all of them, we are a small family, and these are all 2nd cousins)
---
Can you guess which one I am?
---
moving right along .....
---
How Y'all been? I am still here, even tho I kind of didn't post like I said I would Friday. Things come up, life gets hectic. Somehow you just don't feel like making a post when there is nothing really important to share or talk about. Plus I have been working like a madman on my genealogy websites. I've been revamping the code, changingtemplates.. fun fun! I have 166 members on my 2 forums now, and have been skyping waaay too much.
---
yea.. time has been short.
---
Really great things have been happening in my life lately (no, I am still very single). I may be moving into a new and better condo within the next year, and I am officially debt free. I got a really sweet IRS Refund and then inherited some silver coin from my Gram (my grandfather owned a Vending company) which brought my Aunt and I a nice little chunk of change. Who knew Silver is selling very high at the moment? So now that I have a clean slate I have to start being a tad more responsible with my money so that things don't get out of hand again. I have outlined a budget that I will stick too in the future. Let's see how that works....
---
in other news... look what arrived yesterday!!
---
Weezer is set to release a new album in April, this will have to pacify me until then.
---
So Happy Humpday everyone!
9 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
It will be difficult, but stick to that budget now that you are debt free! We were doing great - until the cars decided to bite us in the but with repairs.

Blogger Doghigh said...
You are the one half in and half out of the shirt, of course :-)

Congrats on the debt-free-ness...we are far from that at this point. Being middle-class and living in NYC is a money drain but it is also that we have to be much more responsible with our funds.

I'll look to you for inspiration!!

Blogger Miladysa said...
Whow you did a WBW!

I am still doing them and so are a couple of other bloggers - I was thinking about designing a little WBW button for us all :]

Happy Valentines Day to you and here's to a debt free future!

Blogger Jimmi said...
What a cute picture :)

Blogger Ur-spo said...
i am always glad to see you post.
you sound chipper too; good for you!

Blogger M- Filer said...
Glad to see you are still at it, even if it's every now and then. I remember not too long ago checking your blog first every day!

Blogger Steve said...
I hope you're well!

Blogger Doghigh said...
Hey there! Just stopping in to say hi. I hope you are well! I really miss reading you!!!

Blogger Jim said...
Weezer has a new release pending? See, I'm glad I checked in :) Hope all is well, busy man.