Sunday, December 23, 2007
Something old, yet relevant to think about...
Many of you will start watching this and shut it down after a minute or so...
---
Some of you will grasp the implications of The Late Shah's message
---
Some of you who watch more than a minute will dismiss him as a paranoid nutjob..
---
If your inclination is to dismiss his interview, then I ask you to evaluate just why you feel the way you do. I am very interested in your opinions, please post a comment.
---
Thanks, here is the video.
---

---
:)
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
His comments are interesting from many perspectives.

I must confess that, although I am not sure who is doing the control (I do have my suspicions), we no longer have a free and independent press/media - that which is imperative for a democracy to exist.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
dear me
i have not thought on him in decades!