Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A meme....

I stole this from The Best GLBT Canadian Blog (for those of you who don't know who Tornwordo from Sticky Crows is... check him out)
---
The 10 Things Meme
---
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
8 Pounds 6 ounces

2. What's your sugar poison?
Are you kidding?

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Hm... while I love Cheese, I don't think I could survive without meats like Chicken, Turkey and Pork. I haven't eaten Red Meat now since 2001.

4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Yikes there are so many... the first that comes to mind is that horrible song by Smash Mouth that starts with "Hey now you're a rock star..." *ehk*


5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
My 6th Grade History Teacher Mrs. Casal. She was 80 years old and had a green tint to her hair. She was also brilliant and probably was one of the first teachers who sparked my interest in History and Genealogy.


6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Spitting on the ground. Something about it makes me wanna gag.

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
I would run to Bestbuy and pick up Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess for the Wii. I wouldn't think twice, it's been on my mind.

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare?
YES...
two in fact. The first is falling into (or near) water and being attacked by a giant shark. I have had this nightmare regularly since I was a kid. Sometimes months go by but it always comes back. The second nightmare which I often have involves falling off a building or into an endless hole.

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
Australia.

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?

I suppose my research skills, specifically my experience as a genealogist.
2 Comments:
Blogger Ur-spo said...
that was fun reading
i like memes for this reason.

Blogger Doug said...
I would answer the same thing on #6 and #9. I wonder if they spit a lot in Australia.