Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Poor Alejandro...
---
Sylar still doesn't have his powers back and yet managed to take him out...
---
So I have been having a standing Heroes night with some friends since the very end of last season. Ok we are geeks, but still.. It is getting really good winding up to next week's season finale. It's the only television I watch (apart from the occasional on-demand movie). Last night we played Monopoly before hand and consumed Molson XXX (nasty stuff, but with a real kick).
---
Oh and I have become addicted to this game on my PC I downloaded :

---
Jesus it's addicting.
---
That and Chicken Invaders 2, what the hell is the matter with me?
---
I.cant.stop
---
---
They are both such cool ass games... (I have the purchased install file if anyone wants it)
---
Still kinda freaked out about Casey (see yesterday's post).
---
ehk.. it's only Tuesday and I am feeling sleepy..
2 Comments:
Blogger Doug said...
Chicken Invaders? Chicken Invaders?! LOL

Blogger Unknown said...
I'm not so sure Alejandro is dead - I can't WAIT for next week : )