Saturday, November 10, 2007
Last night...
I took my older son to The Shubert Theatre in Boston for his birthday to see La Boheme. He has an amazing appreciation for the arts, especially Opera, Musicals and Theatre. I am actually learning heaps from him, which is amazing. This was the third we have seen together (Carmen and La Nozze di Figaro were the other two). Had had initially asked me to take him to see Tosca, but it was playing the exact nights of his HS's production of The Diary of Anne Frank so we couldn't go. Last night was my favorite of the three (and his as well), very moving ending, so many people in tears. I didn't get home till 1AM and am really tired. (It's a two hour drive each way to Boston, and the show didn't get out till 10:30 and then a 40 minute T ride to our car, followed by an 1 1/2 hour drive).
---

Tonight my younger son will be heading down to Providence, RI (another 2 hour drive) to catch the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus/Hawthorne Heights show at Lupo's. Little peved we only scored Mezzanine Seats and not floor, but that's all I could get via the website. Two of my favorite (and his) bands at the moment, this will be our second time seeing them both at the same venue. Should be an amazing show. My favorite RJA song at the moment, fuzzy vid but still...
---




---
Sunday night I am working Third Shift (yet again).
---
What a weekend....
---
:)
3 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
Busy weekend - but some good times - especially sharing with your sons.

Blogger Doug said...
I LOVE how many shows you go to with your kids. And such diversity! Simply awesome.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
i have been away for a week, but i was delighted to see you posting again. I enjoy your entries.