Thursday, September 27, 2007
yikes this is late...

I had a long excruciating day... I overslept and woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work and then when I got there (somehow on time) I remembered it is Physical Inventory tomorrow, the prep is uber tedious the day before. Tomorrow will be a nightmare for sure. I suppose the plus side is that the day sails by in an instant.
---
After work I headed up to Grams to take her to dinner. It is "Corned Beef & Cabbage night" at this place around the corner from her she loves. She was pretty alert for the most part. I had to remind her what Ice Cream was tho (one of her favoirite desserts is a Fudge Sundae). She was insisting she doesn't like it and will not eat "that stuff". The waitress had to remind her repeatedly she always orders it for dessert. Finally we convinced her she does like it. 10 minutes later, and an empty sundae dish in front of her, she had no memory of the arguement.
---
After I dropped her off I changed and set off for my nightly 4 mile run.
---
When I got home I remembered today is Thursday sooo...
I took off my shirt, sat down in my great grandmother's old chair and snapped this shot...
---
Happy HNT :)

------->CLICK HERE<--------
8 Comments:
Blogger tkkerouac said...
Great blog here, Happy HNT!

Blogger Lemuel said...
That's sweet having cb&c with your gram!

Happy HNT from Friday! I'd kill for calves like that! :)

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
You're a good grandson - you'll remember these moments. Happy HNT!

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
I can't believe you run four miles. Yuck! Good for you though. And I agree with Steve - you ARE a good grandson.

Blogger The Persian said...
Ted: actually the total distance is 3.9 miles, I do have two spots where I take it down to a speed walk. It isn't so much fun no, but it's getting much easier after 3 months.

Blogger Lapis Ruber said...
Looks like a really comfy chair. Happy (late) HNT.

Blogger Polt said...
such a casual shot, and yet, so sexy too. :)

HAPPY HNT! (on Friday)

Blogger Kiss My Mike said...
wait. is that an orange juice?