Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Way Back Wednesday...
My Gram, father and aunt
circa 1953

---
Gram was always closest to my father,
they had a special bond and many common interests.
---
My father passed away when I was 15.
---
Gram and I turned to each other for strength and became very close.
---
Pics of Gram and I...



---
My Aunt never married or had children. I am her only grandchild.
---
Gram is slipping away gradually, although in perfect physical health for 82.
---
Things are going to get much worse I suppose in the coming years.
---
In a way I feel like I am losing one of my best friends.
---
anyway.... work is hectic today, have to run.

2 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
Reading this post led me to read of your Persian heritage and your adoption. I was very moved.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
sad story but they do leave us in time.