Tuesday, September 18, 2007
so my "date"...
called an hour late....

he said he completely forget and it was a hell day...

---
tis all good, I really wanted to re-watch the last episode of Heroes last night with my friend Joe anyway. I am glad the guy never showed, to be honest I wasn't looking forward to it. We don't really mesh all that well. He's a tad older and not just in years... Plus his ego is suffocating.
---
so my friend came over around 9 and we ran to the store for a bit and finally settled down at 10 to catch last years season finale.
---
I don't watch TV ever, I couldn't name one single popular show other than those which make the news (ie--IDOL etc). More than likely you will find me at night either in front of my PC or out doing something to help me forget my singledom. Anyway...
---
Last year this friend Joe introduced me to Heroes. I got hooked right off. The storyline is really interesting, I always was into that "special powers" thing as a kid and well I like a good continual -series thing if it's done well. I think this show is pretty amazing. Oh and then there is Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) ....
---






---
my friend keeps telling me that I remind him physically of Zachary Quinto (Sylar) but I don't see it. I mean yea I'm flattered because I WISH I looked that good but still..
---
---
so it was a fun night after all...
---
shtil not smokin' :)
---
today is my son's guitar lesson after work
---
his new band has their first club gig did I tell u?
---
Friday October 5th. Pretty exiting shtuff, I can't wait.
---
laters :)
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
I LOVE Heroes.

I had never seen an episode and just by chance watched the season finale and got hooked. I downloaded all of the other episodes and watched the whole season over the next couple of days. What a great premise and storyline. Plus I've always had a soft spot for guys named Milo.

: )

Blogger pdxprofessor said...
i love heroes too, and i HATE television. last season i felt like such a fraud as i downloaded the monday night episode on tuesday from NBC and greedily watched it like the addict i'd become. i can't wait for the new season to start. wait. did i just say that out loud?

and i'm with you 100% on mohinder. could he be more extravagantly beautiful?

and J? you kind of do look like sylar. me and my skull are going to stay on this side of the room thanksverymuch.