Monday, September 24, 2007
So I'm feeling heaps better.
I just had a very hectic few days and haven't had the time to post.
---
Friday I called out sick ... drank lots of OJ and ibuprofen.
It really helped, by the end of the day
I was able to catch up on laundry and clean up my condo.
---
Friday I went on a date.
We went for a beer and then hung out.
---
It's been a while...
He's someone I met off the big blue M site
we've been chatting on Aim for some time.
---
It was just ok.
I don't think I want to persue it, he's kinda sketchy.
I.hate.sketchy.
---
We did have fun but still... I'm not feeling it.
---
Saturday was my older son's first voice lesson (he's getting ready to audition soon for his school musical). He seemed a little discouraged at first by how it went, but I am sure that will improve as he moves forward with more lessons (at least I hope so..)
---
Saturday was also my younger sons big day in the studio. His band cut their first demo.
Pretty exiting stuff, he's only 13 and the other kids range 17-23.
---
Yesterday we went to see..


---
was really great, I love Mila. She kicks some serious zombie ass.
---
Last night friends came over for a card game ...
---
Tonight I am taking my gram to dinner, should be interesting. She is 82 and has been getting really senile. A cousin happened to be behind her at the supermarket last week while she checked out with a heaping full cart. She explained to the cashier someone had broken into her home and stolen her food (which is certainly not true). The cousin followed her out to the car and spoke with her. When the conversation was over she began to head back into the store explaining she needed more groceries. After a briefly heated arguement (Gram gets really really rude) cousin convinced her to head home, and even followed her. There were a couple near accidents on the way and swerving. That night we went up and secretly disabled her car, for now until we can consider our options.
---
after I drop gram off and my nightly run I will be hosting ...
---
my first Heroes party, for the season premiere. 5 of my friends are heading over for 7:30.

---
This is the only show I watch, and only because a friend got my hooked.
---
I can't wait to see how they bring Sylar and Nathan back to life.
---
ahhh Zackary Quinto (Sylar)....
---




8 Comments:
Blogger Rey Rey said...
I can't wait till tonight's episode... Funny though, I don't find Syler attractive. I'm all about Peter. Yummmm...

Blogger daveincleveland said...
mmmmmmmmm that last pic....hot hot hot

Blogger Polt said...
I cant wait for HEroes either! Sylar's hot, yes, but I'm more into the emo-haired Peter. :)

HUGS...

Blogger Unknown said...
I am SO excited about the new season.

I liked Zachary Quinto back when he was Tori Spelling's gay friend on her "reality" show.

Adorable : )

Blogger madamerouge said...
re: car disabling

It strikes me as both an easy and a very difficult decision to make. Easy, as in it's the right thing to do. Difficult because driving represents freedom, and one hates to take away the freedom of a loved one.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
gran sounds like she has dementia all right. be careful as she may spend all she has on replacement for alleged stolen objects.

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
sketchy = not so good. Remember the math, follow your gut.

Blogger Doghigh said...
I've never seen Heroes but I have had the hots for Zachary since So Notorious...yum!!

Good taste, you have, my friend ;-)