Thursday, September 06, 2007
Protein Powder, Veneers and HNT....

anybody use this (type) of stuff? What I am talking about is Protein powder. For the last 2 months I have been running and working out religiously and also maintaining a very healthy lean diet full of protein (meats/eggs/fish etc). Everything seems to be going pretty well, I am seeing really quick results, but not everywhere. My chest of course is the most frustrating area of all. A fellow blogger friend saw the first shot of my weekly workout progress blog and suggested I get some Whey-Protein powder to build up muscle. Currently I am not eating enough to sustain my workout and have been losing weight instead of gaining muscle. At 6' 145 I could really afford to bulk up a bit. I am trying to figure out the best Protein Powder to buy. Anyone have any suggestions??
---
I started another blog (we'll see how long this lasts) which serves to document my progress through weekly photographs (as did my blogger buddy).
---
In other news my temporary veneers (the permanents are being applied Monday) fell off twice in the past two days... grrr I am soo sick of eating mush, oatmeal, puddings and jello to avoid shifting them. I guess they intentionally apply them weakly so they can be easily removed later.
---
Yikes this post makes me really sound vain.. (which I am not I assure you, it's just everything is happening all at once)
---
oh yea and ... Happy HNT :)
---

----->Click Here to view<-----
---
9 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
I've always had the opposite problem, so I'll be of no help.

Blogger vuboq said...
back when i was making my own protein shakes (and still forking losing weight), i used Whole Foods 365 brand soy protein. I liked it.

And, irt your HNT pic, I did laundry yesterday! WOOT.

*smooches*

Blogger Polt said...
Dude, I LOVE me a lean man. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Blogger madamerouge said...
I did laundry yesterday, too. I didn't see anything as good as that, though!

Blogger Ur-spo said...
i am right now in the process of working out and drinking protein drinks; so i will see and give you a report.

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
i gained ten pounds this summer by drinking protein shakes... i used muscle milk (chocolate) which is really tasty (when used with milk/kinda eh with water).

Blogger "W" said...
I will not make any rude comments about protein shakes. I will however, keep those comments to myself while admiring your HNT photo(s). Keep up the good work bud!

Blogger Healthy Living said...
I have been thinking about your PROTEIN intake. although this clearly demonstrates that i need to GET A LIFE, I want to share this thought: protein shakes help me CURB my appetite and help me lose weight. It may be that while you are getting much needed protein, you are feeling full and not piling on the calories per se. Make sure these are a supplement to your dietary intake, and not a replacement.

Blogger Joel said...
LOVE the pic. wish my legs were HALF as long as yours! So not fair! HHNT