Monday, September 17, 2007
my weekend...
still sober and smokeless ... I've decided to forgo the counting thing.
---
Worked at my booth Sat & Sun Morning at The BIG E
---
Saturday friends came over and we played poker.
They drank heaps of Beer and I had an iced coffee.
---
drunk people are funny
---
Sunday I hung out with my kids, made them a shepherd's pie and later in the evening took grammy to chinese with my friend Nick..
---
Tonight I have a date kinda sorta...
---
Well there was this guy I saw last year ... and decided he was not for me (but why??)
---
It's been a while, he's started calling again. Maybe I don't remember well enough why it didn't work last time, I will probably be kicking myself tomorrow. I swear we should keep date logs so we don't forget.
---
saw The Brave One last night

It fracking sucked, I fell asleep no less than twice (possibly thrice). Long ass boring sensless movie. Don't waste your time checking this one out, wait till it is released to DVD if you must.
---
the movie got out at 1235 I got home at 1AM and couldn't fall asleep till 2:30.
---
I overslept and was late to work...
---
and now for some of nature's greatest works of art... beautiful Persians :)
---


(make sure to click the image to see it larger)
5 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
I hear #'s 2 & 27 told #8 that they'd give him just three hours to get his hands off their thighs.

Blogger Rian said...
Jesus, I remember when you worked at the Big E last year. Where did the time go...

Blogger gayborhood gringo said...
thanks for the warning about 'the brave one'. oh, and more importantly, thank you for the generous donation!

Blogger madamerouge said...
hello-o-o-o-o number 9 (top pic)

;-)

Blogger Ur-spo said...
some day you must review for me the difference between a persian and an iranian.