Wednesday, August 29, 2007
What a fracking bitch...
---
Leona Helmsley's dog inherits $12 Million Trust
---
ok so this witch died leaving over $4 Billion in assets. She had only 5 surviving relations, a brother and 4 grandchildren (her son Jay predeceased her). So who gets the largest bequest of all? Apart from her charitable trust, it is her freaking dog!! The little mutt inherits a $12 Million trust administered by Leona's brother. Said brother is left several million to act in that capacity (and for no other reason). What about her four grandchildren, the offspring of her deceased only child? Two are disinherited outright, and the remaining two are left trusts of $5 Million each PROVIDED (and this one gets me) they visit their father's grave at least once a calendar year or (and these are her exact words) "They will not receive a penny of the $5 Million I have left to each of them". I wonder how one would prove that they have visited the grave, is there a finger print recognition system and a log book?
---
apparently two of her grandchildren were disinherited because they chose to marry catholics (Leona was Jewish). Fry in hell you miserable hag!! there I feel soooo much better :)
---
moving right along ....
---
so its officially been 2 months today sans hooch and also since I have started running/working out (yea I know yet again...). I feel pretty great with my progress, I can already see the definition coming back in my arms and legs and stomach. Maybe there is an HNT Shot in the near future (sheesh it's been so long since I posted one).
---
laters...
12 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
As kindly disposed as I am to my canine friends, I also find her actions a bit much to take. But what else would you expect from the Queen of Mean. I wonder if the "little people" are shoveling her coal for her?

Great new on the hooch and the bod! Keep up the good work!

Blogger Jimmi said...
Twisted isn't it? LOL

Blogger vuboq said...
I dunno. Being the child/relative of a rich person doesn't automatically entitle you to that person's money. Let them make their own way. Maybe the disinherited (grand?)children are happier knowing that they didn't have to bow to her?

And since a helpless dog can't make its own way, why not make sure that it's taken care of?

Blogger Arkano18 said...
Now I know why people still dying in Africa.

Poverty can be relief if one friggin dog gives away it's fortune.

BTW, I love going to the gym and work out, but I'm not going since like a yesar. My doctor doesn't allow me to :(

But I drink, hell yeah! My doctor says is not good for me, but I DON'T CARE!!!

:D


see ya, thanx for posting!

Blogger tornwordo said...
Well, you didn't mention that the vast majority goes to a charitable trust. She can't be all bad.

Blogger Steve said...
I didn't know you could leave money to a dog? That's weird!

Blogger The Persian said...
Lemuel: Queen of Mean indeed, that "Little people" comment sort of reminds me of a modern day "let them eat cake" pisses you off doesn't it?

Jimmi: a tad yes :)

Vuboq: I agree, making your own way in life builds character and if I thought that was her intent, I would actually have some respect for her. Instead she used her power and money to control her family (ie they married catholic and paid the price or better yet forcing them to visit their father's grave annually from beyond her own grave)

arkano: I think a hundred thousand or so would have enabled the dog to live quite well, the rest might have better been served bequethed to some sort of animal charity.

tornwordo: Perhaps you have a point, she became a great philanthropist toward the end of her life. I even read of her contributions in the tens of millions to such causes as 911 relief and Hurricane Katrina.

Steve: Not exactly TO the dog, but rather in trust to be applied to it's welfare. My god I can't even fathom how it's trustee would apply the income generated.

Blogger Rian said...
Sometimes I think I want to be a dog... It's interesting that a dog can be a heir. In Germany that wouldn't be possible, for sure there is a law that doesn't allow that.

And conga rats on the two months. I'm proud of you! Can't wait to see another HNT picture ;-)

Blogger daveincleveland said...
she was SUCH a bitch.........congrats on the running and working out...and yeah bout time for the ole hnt to show up........

Blogger Polt said...
Oh, yes, please, another HNT!

HUGS...

Blogger rob said...
Not a nice lady. Did you read about how she (and the dog) treated her housecleaner?

Blogger Unknown said...
Note that a "charitable trust" is NOT charity - it's a way to keep her $8BILLION in the control of whomever she chose, forever - and will avoid about $4billion in estate tax.