Wednesday, March 14, 2007
very niiice....
snagged the Borat Box DVD w/tshirt Saturday. I had some Reward Points at Best Buy to cash in and intended to buy the DVD anyway. We saw this in the theatre and laughed our butts off.
---
Saturday was busy running around, older son is in a musical (Beauty & the Beast) and younger son had to go early to a friends house so they could hit Pearl Street for a Gone by daylight , Maverick West show. I am kind of jealous I couldn't go with him, but I thought he should have fun with his friends, no need to have dad there. Maybe the next show....
---
---
anyway....
---
Started venturing back into chat, ehk the place hasn't changed (did I think it would?). For some reason I don't have the patience to sit in front of this PC these days. I get bored so easily, and since I don't go to bars anymore I am feeling isolated. But at least it's a sober, healthy isolated right? I'm still waiting for that random email from someone which says... "I've been reading your blog a while now, I am local, let's get coffee sometime ... hehe yea right
---
so it's Way Back Wednesday ...


---
I dunno wtf little goofy thing I was doing in the 2nd picture yikes!! How gay is THAT?
---
Happy Humpday everyone .. :)
---
S23 150
18 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
Love those shorts!

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
I got the BORAT dvd/t-shirt too. Maybe I'm weird, but I think Sacha Baron Cohen is sexy as hell.

The pics of you are adorable.

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
For some reason (maybe it's a "girl" thing) Borat annoys the crap out of me LOL but i'm glad you are happy with the DVD/Shirt.

Oh you were busting a move in that second pic that's what you were doing! Adorable!

Blogger TigerYogi said...
That second photo is proof positive that you were going to turn out gay!!! ;)

Blogger Rian said...
Adorable pictures indeed. What's wrong with looking a tiny little bit gay?! ;)

Blogger Doug said...
Gone by Daylight sounds pretty good.

You're such a little cutie! Well, not so little. ;)

Blogger Steve said...
I got one of those "I've been reading your blog a while now" e-mails, 'cept at the time, he was in NH and I was in FL. You know the rest of the story. By the way, when we were at my parent's for Christmas, we found some old pictures of me, like from elementary school. Chris says I looked like quite the little homo-in-training, so don't sweat it. Hope you're doing OK.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The web-world (IMs, blogs, etc.) has its limits. Meeting people in person seems to still be the best way. It lets you cut through the confusion and uncertainty of text. But, yeah, if it's not at a bar... then where do you just meet guys? Going through the same stuff here, in a way.

And, yeah, it's the "I am local" thing that is tough when you have people reading from all over New England, the US or beyond. Hard to walk down the block and get together for a bite.

But please watch the "isolated" part. Sober and healthy is great, but isolation... it hurts.

Blogger Jimmi said...
Yeah Borat was a great movie!

Love the kid pictures of you, you look so funny dancing around...

Blogger tornwordo said...
Pretty darn, that's how gay, lol. Cute!

Blogger gayborhood gringo said...
don't worry about the pictures, they are cute. and all us gays have the same pictures. i dread going through all mine cause it's painfully obvious. haha

Blogger Ur-spo said...
hohoho
we all have photos like that.
we do start young, don't we?

Blogger potusol said...
That whole "I've been reading your blog" thing pays off sometimes. I ended up getting a best friend out of it.

: )

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
What a handsome, little boy you were...and now, much more handsome. Hope all is going well - I've been pretty busy and have neglected my fellow bloggers. Take care guy.

Haven't seen Borat yet...I almost bought it last night at Target, but opted for Little Miss Sunshine instead.

Blogger Mikey said...
You looked like you had not a care in the world!

Blogger M- Filer said...
Hey I just saw a T shirt that said:

HOMOPHOBIA
HOW GAY IS THAT?

What a beautiful little guy!
One thing though, in the second pic, who is that dangling from his left elbow?

Blogger Tay Hota said...
so I was just shuffling through some old posts and see that you listed me in your top ten!!! above Ryan Phillipe and Ed Norton!!! wow, flattery will get you EVERYwhere... ;)