Sunday, March 25, 2007
such the eventful weekend...


Yesterday my son and I went to see this.... not nearly (but close) as amazing as the first. I am not usually a fan of the senseless gore fest, but really, there is something more to these films which I really enjoy (hand half covering my eyes of course).

---
We also had time to make another (his third) Guitar video for my younger son. You can really tell he's improved substantially. I still can't believe he's only twelve and just over 5'11. Every week he seems to get taller.

---




I didn't get to spend any time with my older son, he had a lot on his plate this weekend between preparing for his upcoming school musical (Beauty & the Beast) and heaps of homework. I missed him.
---
Finally, today was sort of laid back. But I did have time to whip up one of my Cherry Swirl Cheesecakes (the recipe here)
---


---
Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday :)
10 Comments:
Hi Jim,
just stopping by to say Hi. Sounds like you're having a good weekend. I'm glad.
Take care, buddy.

Blogger gayborhood gringo said...
glad you had a good weekend. that cheesecake looks delicious!

Blogger Jason said...
Wow, your son is very talented with the guitar. I can't believe he's so young. He's a natural.

The old version of "The Hills..
scared the bejesus out of me. That and the original Texas Chainsaw freak me out too much to watch anymore.

Blogger Rey Rey said...
Damn, Jim, I'm sitting here... STARVING... and that cake looks awesome.

Blogger Steve said...
I had no idea there was a The Hills Have Eyes 2. We watched the first one a couple of months ago and were like... um. Yet, we still talk about it to other people. Go figure. The cheesecake looks yum. Hope you had a great weekend

Blogger Lemuel said...
Yum!

Blogger Doug said...
Mike is awesome! And he's gotta be bigger than everyone else in his class. 5'11" at 12 years old!

That cheesecake looks deadly. *drool*

Blogger TigerYogi said...
The cheesecake looks scrumptious, but, egads! We have completely different tastes in film.... ;)

Blogger Jimmi said...
Looks yummy!

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
That cheesecake looks amazing.