Tuesday, March 20, 2007
so...
I was really getting sick of the generic template that blogger forced me to choose a while back when I switched over. I decided to make my own, and took a couple pictures to create a new banner as well. Usually when I do this quite a few people tell me it comes up all wonky and won't load right. I guess I am expecting this to happen again, so we'll see.

If anyone experiences something weird when they load the page could you comment or email me? (or if you hate the look in general that would be great to know as well)

anyway.... things are great at the moment. Day 28 in fact.

more tomorrow...

:)

S28 154
13 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
Well, Persian, this morning I saw come kewl colors and black borders, but the only image that I saw was the imperial flag above "profile"

Blogger Steve said...
I was kinda like, whoa, when I came here this morning. Looks pretty good. I really don't like any of the Blogger templates, so I decided to tweak the one I had. That, plus I'm really lazy, too. Congrats on day 28!

Blogger Doug said...
Looks great! I love the banner...kinda freaky!

Congrats on day 28! Keep it up!

Sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

;)

Blogger TigerYogi said...
Things look fine to me! :)

Blogger Polt said...
Only weird thing is your face is all blurry, which I suppose is the way you intended it to be. :)

HUGS....

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
It's come up double on my screen. Ohhh.... it's supposed to.
;-)

Blogger The Persian said...
Yeap, Freaky, blurry, double, it's all intentional :)

Blogger Michael The Shadow said...
Looks great on this end of things :) I like the color scheme by the way. And I dig the picture you used for the banner too :)

Blogger daveincleveland said...
hey there stranger....its looking very very kewl here now...havn't visited in a while so pleasantly suprised
.....:)

Blogger Ur-spo said...
I too like the new look!

Blogger Jimmi said...
Oh that looks great! Very creative and I like the way it blurs.

Blogger madamerouge said...
I like it

Blogger Doghigh said...
Love the new look!! Wish I were savvy enough to makeover my spot (gearing up for more posting as the summer approaches). But not ready enough to know how to tweak the template...