Sunday, February 18, 2007
k so....
I have received a few emails that people get some sort of "error 54" when trying to view my blog. This began the day I switched over (forcibly) to the new blogger. I decided to ditch my home-made template and go for one that I don't really care for but after looking at like 30 I found one I can live with for now...
---
If anyone is getting that "error 54" message could you email me at persiaguy@gmail.com and let me know?
---
Thanks heaps...
---
so anyway (today) the kids and I saw Ghost Rider
---
---
It was ok... Nicholas Cage's days as a leading man are limited
---
Amazing Actor ... but he's not looking so well these days.
---
come to think of it ....
---
neither was Wes Bentley

---
but woah... Raquel Alessi
---
---
I swear I am turning straight these days.. first scarlett johansson and now Raquel
---
I am still trying to reconcile how Scarlett could have been born in 1984.
---
I.feel.ancient
---
Justin you lucky bastard.
---
:)
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Never had problems view your site. No problems now either.

I am however calling for a meeting of the FMC (Family Membership Council) to review your card. I think we've found our mole.

:)

[LMAO!]

Blogger Steve said...
I saw that Ghost Rider's was the #1 movie over the weekend. Although I'm not a huge Nicolas Cage fan, I've always liked him, but think I'll pass on this one. And, you said: "but woah... Raquel Alessi"... yeah, what Lemuel said. Hope you're doing well.

Blogger Mike said...
Seems to be working fine, from a Firefox point of view anyway.

RE: Nick... am I the only one that thinks his "abs" were just another CGI trick?

Blogger Spider said...
HURAY! I can get back in AND I can comment... it is SO NICE to be back!

Blogger TigerYogi said...
I was another regular who couldn't comment either! I'm so glad that you fixed it!!

I love the Ghost Rider comic, and Nicholas Cage is perfect for the role, as they must not have needed to do much makeup! (snark!) ;P

Blogger TigerYogi said...
I was another regular who couldn't comment either! I'm so glad that you fixed it!!

I love the Ghost Rider comic, and Nicholas Cage is perfect for the role, as they must not have needed to do much makeup! (snark!) ;P

Blogger Brad said...
Yay! You're here! I must say, as fetching as Scarlett may be, I certainly prefer her scrumpyious boyfriend.

Blogger Doug said...
Hehe...I love the snarky comments. Yeah, booooyyyyyy, your card is in question! You gotta do some serious work to get yourself back in good standing. ;)

Re: the birth dates of the latest stars: I know how you feel. I was in high school when she was born. It's funny how that works. For (what seemed like) the longest time, we were referred to as "the younger generation." But time, as it tends to do, works its magic and we slowly start calling them the youngsters.

Blogger Derek said...
I could view your blog but I couldn't comment! bummer. NOW, obviously, its fixed!

HUGS....

Hey bud, just to let you know, it loaded up fine.
I only switched over because, without warning, they wouldn't let me log in unless I switched over.

Cage is a good actor, but I sometimes think he's too quirky for American tastes to make it to the top echelon. And he does look a little worn out, doesn't he?