Friday, December 08, 2006
worked last night & got home at 1130 ...
made the most (gag) incredible tuna salad (from the cupboard) and egg sandwich ....
---
and I like to turn the TV on while I eat
---
I don't watch so much TV so whatever is on etc...
---
Carson Daily was interviewing Kevin Nealon
---
Carson was just rude as hell
---
and what happened to him anyway?
---
he's (hollywood supposed to be) my age and looks 10 years older
---
I mean look at this....

Before (2002) -----------Now (2006)
---
wow .. the guy on the right does not look 34
---
this picture below is from this PerezHilton.com post
I did not add that caption.. Perez did

---
I'm just saying ... Kevin rolled with the punches but still the age jokes kept coming
---
I need to go to bed
---
I have to leave for work in 5 hours
---
bye

---
my car temp on the way in...
so you people complaining about 50 or 60 degree weather...


---
18 Comments:
Blogger Jimmi said...
GOD HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT! LOL

Blogger Tony said...
I'll echo Jimmi's comment. Now go get some sleep!! Have a great weekend. happy holidays!

Blogger Lemuel said...
Is Carson ill?

I hope you had a restful night, despite its brevity.

Blogger Unknown said...
Sounds like you had a busy day!

Damn Carson is lookin like Skeletor, whooahh! Damn!

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Manorexic.... definitely manorexic or he's been indulging in the crytal meth

Blogger Doug said...
The pic on the right is Carson? It doesn't even look like him! He needs to fire his publicist.

Blogger The Persian said...
I don't watch Television so much these past couple years so it was a huge shock for me to see him last night. I didn't recognize him because I turned it on in the middle of the interview. I kept saying to myself, there is something familiar about this guy. He does look a bit better than in that 2nd picture, but not by very much. I'm going with Manorexia too Patti. Or perhaps he has some sort of illness. *shrugs*

Blogger Ur-spo said...
i guess 'he's had work' ie plastic surgery.

Blogger TigerYogi said...
I agree. Carson, either lay off of the drugs, or eat a cookie...

Blogger john said...
I use to find Carson attractive. Now I think he's way too skinny.

Blogger matthew said...
seriously... what's going on there?

Blogger Joshua said...
He looks like many cancer patients I've seen - there's obviously something wrong and I hope he's alright :)

Blogger Spider said...
Well - let me buck the trend and say he looks great to me!

Blogger The Persian said...
Spider, you do realize those are before(2002) and after (2006) shots, and that he's only 34 right?

Blogger Benji said...
carson daly has always been a douchebag. he's really tall, too. (i've met him.) that is truly an awful photo of him, though.

and for me, it was 15 degrees this morning, but (according to weather.com) it "felt" like 2. yuck.

Blogger madamerouge said...
LOL @ "zip it"

I had no idea Carson looked like that. Something's obviously wrong.

Blogger Kalv1n said...
I hate to say it but I think a lot of it has to do with body weight.

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
He used to be cute, but that was in the pre-Tara Reid days.