Friday, December 08, 2006
flashback ....Do you remember this?
Two posts in one day I know... but tonight my friend and I were talking about Christmas specials and I (for some reason) remembered a show that was on I think for only a couple years that I loved so much. It has been so long I didn't even remember the name or what the actual animals portrayed were. At first I thought it was Rabbit, then a squirrel, and after a successful Wikipedia search on Christmas Specials I found the name. OMG I was 7 when it was on TV. Yet it made such an impression that I got chills watching these clips.

Do YOU remember this Christmas show?
---


---

---

---
and WOW bloopers!!
---

---
7 Comments:
Blogger DEREK said...
I"ve never seen this, but loved it.

Blogger The Persian said...
I had not seen this Christmas Special since I was 7 or 8, it ran 2 seasons I think. I remember getting really sad that it didn't continue on to a 3rd.

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
Isn't that "Emmit Otter's Jugband Christmas"?

Blogger The Persian said...
Yeap Dirk it is :)

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
I loved Emmit Otter! I forgot about that show. Thanks for the memories and the clips :)

Jim, once again, you've shown how sensitive you are - this was a great show for kids.

You can buy it on EBAY too!

Blogger Unknown said...
OMG! I was totally going to post about this too! I LOVEd this when was little and I was just thinking about this, wierd!!!

Blogger Doghigh said...
I LOVE, LOVE this special!!!! I have it worn out on DVD. Ever since I was a kid no Christmas season would be complete without at least two watchings ;-)