Wednesday, December 06, 2006
5 Generation wedding Way Back Wed....
Generation
-1-


Rosa & Diego 1918

-2-


Claire & Paul (son of Rosa & Diego)
1943

-3-


Margaret & John (son of Claire and Paul)
1966

-4-

My grandparents Paul & Claire (see 2 above) with my wife and I
on our wedding day
(my parents are John & Margaret)

-5-

My two sons
---
Last night I was a guest on the (recording at least) Podcast of two of my favorite bloggers Dan & Jimmi. I have to admit I was a tad bit nervous (you can usually tell because I don't shut up) but completely enjoyed chatting with these two very funny and talented podcasters. I actually had a question for Jimmi I wanted to ask and then totally forgot ... I wish we had been able to chat more on the cast, but Dan and I got into our common adoption interests (we are both adoptees who found their birthfamilies) and I guess I just wouldn't shut up!! In any case, thanks again guys. :)
---

---

I've been tagged by my buddy Polty for a MEME
---
"6 Weird Things About Me"

The rules are simple.

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
---
1. I sleep fully clothed (or in my many pairs of Gap pajamas) with socks year round, or at the very least in boxers and a t-shirt. It used to annoy my exes to no end.
2. I almost always have a fan going at home, no matter what room I'm in. I hate stagnant air.
3. I love to collect things. Like for example my 300+ CD Tori Amos official release collection.
4. If I drink Beer it has to be draft, I can't stand bottles or cans.
5. I don't ever go to shopping malls, too many people creep me out. I will often however visit department stores not located inside a mall, sometimes too often :)
6. I love ketchup, something about the vinegar I think, and put it on a lot of foods I shouldn't.
---
There .. 6 weird things about me.
---
I tag:

click on the image above to go to
-
The Jimmi & Dan Variety Cast Site @ Podomatic.com
13 Comments:
Blogger Lemuel said...
That is a very nice sequence of pictures!

As for the ketchup thing, my college roomie used to put ketchup on his mashed potatoes. Until then, I had never heard of it and it grossed me out. (I've grown.)

Blogger Polt said...
Maybe if you didnt sleep in jammies and socks you wouldn't need the fan on at night? Or am I comparing apples and oranges?

HUGS....

Blogger Doug said...
You were AWESOME on the podcast!

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Ah love the generational pics and you're sons are too cute!

Blogger john said...
I can't wait to listen to your podcast. I tend to babble when I am nervous too.
As for sleeping fully clothed, what's the big deal? I tried sleeping in the nude once--it drove me crazy. Never did it again.

Blogger DanNation said...
Glad you were on the show - you were great!

Blogger Jim said...
Timeline of shots are great, Jim! Oh, your weird-nesses aren't so weird to me, I do all but #4 (allergic to barley)

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
Thanks for tagging me...I didn't think that your stuff was so weird...and thanks for making me think of my own weirdness. I'm a FREAK :)

Blogger Jake said...
Love the sexy voice on the pod cast. Glad you were on. Very interesting man you are there my friend.

Loved your stories on the podcast! (I didn't think you spoke too much!) And your fan and ketchup fetishes are shared by my boyfriend... sometimes to my chagrin ;-)

Blogger S said...
Lord have mercy, PG, that wedding dress your ex is wearing is right out of My Big Fat Greek Wedding!
Ack, she looks like a white cake! LOL

XX

Blogger Kalv1n said...
There's nothing wrong with wearing all that stuff to bed, and I'm totally the same way with the fan. The ketchup thing I hope is made easier by going to costco.

Blogger madamerouge said...
300 Tori CDs? Lots of CD singles, I presume. My collection numbers 18.