Gwen, I'm still not over you stealing Gavin away but eh.. he's fading out of the musical scene pretty quickly (not for lack of effort his bands these days just can't make a successful go at it anymore) I got to see him three times before Bush disbanded, and even have him on film talking on his cell in front of my hotel room just before the Hampton Beach Casino show (NH) back in '02. This has always been my favorite pic of him..hehe wonder why
Figuered out the Big E money etc, I did pretty well, less than last year, but there has been a very steady decline in profits the last few years. Oh well, I just paid every single bill I have online and have enough left over for the NYC trip with my son and a couple other things I need to do/get. I love this time of year :)
The TMI site is getting waaaay too smutty, I won't be participating anymore. Good for them tho, that people can be that open about their experiences. It's just not really who I am.
oh well how about.....another 10 useless things about me
(I have to get to 100 eventually)
51. I hate Asparagus
52. As a kid I had a fascination with Bewitched. So much so I once escaped from the babysitter and broke into my house thru the window to catch an episode she wouldn't let me watch. My mother always thought someone broke in, I haven't corrected her to this day.
53. I haven't eaten red meat since 2002
54. I have to have a fan going at all times, year round.
55. My favorite movie is The Color Purple
56. My favorite actors (male & female) are Nicholas Cage & Parker Posey.
57. I have basic cable at home (by choice) because I seldom (if ever) watch television.
58. I spend way too much time in front of this PC.
59. Both my biological and adopted father's were at Fort Dix NJ at the same time, yet didn't know each other and equally managed to elude the trip to Vietnam.
60. I always write as opposed to printing, something I think I learned from my mother. I never realized how few people actually write things out until lately.
---"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."
- Winston Churchill