Thursday, October 26, 2006
I don't have much to say today, having just woke up minutes ago, and unlike Mr. Tornwordo I can't put something of any substance together in 10 minutes (he sure can tho, his blog is one of my favorite reads each morning, if you haven't checked him out, please do)
---
I might be the zillionth person to mention , but doesn't it kind of make you hopeful?
(special thanks to Rey , I hadn't heard anything on this before)
---

By GEOFF MULVIHILL, AP

TRENTON, N.J. (Oct. 26) - New Jersey's highest court opened the door Wednesday to making the state the second in the nation to allow gay marriage, ruling that lawmakers must offer same-sex couples either marriage or something like it, such as civil unions.

---


Happy HNT :)
-
(don't click if you are afraid of bears)

16 Comments:
Blogger daveincleveland said...
simply stated...beautiful...but don't hide that handsome face of yours......:)

Blogger Phoenixboi said...
what you thinking about Jim?
mate.. dont think so hard ... just do it, everything will be ok.
xo

Blogger Polt said...
Wow...so if I ever need another hairy chest photo for Monday's Hot Shirtless Guys, I can use this one, right?

Damn fine photo, my friend. Damn fine.

HAPPY HNT!

Blogger Stephen said...
The technology of the internet and being able to blog is simply a wonderful tool making it possible to meet and make friends from all over the world, the down side to it all is knowing that a friend needs a hug and not being able to be there to give him one is heartbreaking. Hang in there, be strong, and always remember your friends here care. (((((Hugs just for you))))

Blogger Spider said...
While Tornwordo IS an excellent blog and one of my daily reads, you a DAMN GOOD JOB here also Bro - and are another of my daily reads!

I still wish I had your hair... ALL OF IT!

Blogger "W" said...
Hey sweetie...each blogger has his own style, approach, etc. I personally find you one of the most interesting reads around. You've got a lot of variety and you come across as a really awesome person.

Not to mention you always have a uber sexy HNT pic. YUM YUM

Take care Sweetie!

Blogger Rey Rey said...
Kinda exciting to have my state on the cusp of same sex partnership benefits... but there's still a bit of a ways to go... But hey, it's a step... and a BIG step!

Blogger Mikey said...
Great shot!!! And your one of my fav bloggers, no matter how fast you post!

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
I really like the pic...you're a major tease. AND, WAY TO GO NJ!!!

Blogger madamerouge said...
[wrowr]

Blogger Joshua said...
It does make one hopeful and great pic!

Blogger M- Filer said...
Hot photo. I really like your modesty, seriously, it's a turn on.

Blogger Mark said...
What happened to the video?

Blogger Unknown said...
Hooray for hnt. It's cute how you hide your face. Modesty is hot, big guy.

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
Hot. Or as the younger crowd would say, "Hawt."

Either way, me likey.

Blogger Donald said...
Yummy HNT pic :-)