Friday, October 27, 2006
a few things....
1. I went out last night, it was terribly uneventful, got hit on by a very much older guy who was at the very least an interesting conversationalist. Actually the conversation was mostly about all the 20-40 year olds he's been with in the past 20 years. I drank quite a few Bass Ales. He left, a drug dealing Hispanic Twink took his seat. He was freaky. Looked like a cross between a Hobbit and Enrique Iglesias. He was drinking Tequila and a can of V8 Juice, kept seperate for some reason. I think I lost him somewhere in that makeshift Halloween walkthru thingy they made downstairs at the bar. Gosh it was tacky. Maybe a Troll Goul got him.

2. I came home and someone I don't know posted that I was "sad & ugly" on a video I made for YouTube. (The one cleaning my room) Such the ego boost! :)

3. I posted drunk last night talking about #2 above.

4. This morning I deleted the drunkin post I talk about in #3, along with the Video from YouTube. I guess I fixed that guy sumthin' good!


5. The guy below considers himself sad and ugly, as a matter of fact that's what he has named this google'd picture. I guess I don't feel so bad anymore, he's very nice.



5. I was subjected to some ghetto girl using the phrase "Lemme Get...." 5 times while ordering at a Dunkin Donuts drive thru this morning. That phrase makes me want to kill someone... no really it does.

6. I think I still reek of Bass Ale, though it might just be my paranoia.

7. I sooo love Mr. Secret :) (well in the admiration sense, nothing stalkerish of course)

8. My friend Francesco told me he's deleted his blog, that makes me really sad. xoxo mate

9. I have been really busy lately, and have barely had time to blog, nevermind visit all the people I love off my sidebar. Each and everyone person there is special to me.

10. I am going to try Effexor because it means I won't drink anymore. I have weighed the pros and cons, checked out the websites, reviews, testimonials and side effects. I'm kind of scared a little, as I have high blood pressure.

11. I work with a woman who looks like a monkey, she also is 4' 10" tall and has the shorty complex. Man she is such a bitch, she just walked by my desk yelling at someone.

12. My boss is watching me, I have to go.


13. OH and this is my 200th post since my blog deletion last I dunno when. I wonder how many I would have had all inclusive? Oh well. Have a great Friday everyone.

---
S1 152




24 Comments:
Blogger Benji said...
lol, u posted this twice. firstly, you're definitely not sad and ugly... keep in mind that fools on youtube usually call things "gay" anyway... so if you care about some 12yo's limited diction... and if that other guy thinks he's sad and ugly... he's pretty hot and not confident... like some other guys you know... lol.

Blogger Tom said...
Unfortunately, that's a problem with being on the 'net. People forget there's an actual human being on the other end of the nasty shit they post or e-mail. Ignore it. It's probably some stupid teenager.

Blogger vuboq said...
mmm. tequila and V8. love it. my cousin introduced me to that combo after her trip to mexico. apparently, that's how it's done - take a sip of tequila, then a sip of V8 (or, this tomato juice stuff called (I think) "granita").

*happy friday smooches*

Blogger Spider said...
Good luck on the Effexor - think you are going to notice a world of difference...

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
You would have had 2 billion posts. You post everyday. And when you're drunk you post twice or three times. :-P

The only thing worse than Lemme get is Gimmee some. For example, Gimmee some Big Mac Meal with a Diet Coke and supersize it!

Blogger potusol said...
I work with a woman who looks like a camel AND she says "lemme get" ALL the time. She's one of those people that there isn't a thought that goes through their head that doesn't almost immediately come out of their mouths. My office is ten times quieter when she is leaves for the day.

: )

p.s. we love you too

Blogger Polt said...
he looks sad in his picture, but not at all ugly. And You've never looked sad or ugly in any of yours.

Too bad you deleted the drunken YouTube stuff...i hadn't seen it yet.

Throw the monkey woman a banana the next time she's yelling. At the very least, it outta shut her up while she tries to figure it out what it means.

HUGS and stuff...

Blogger GayProf said...
You are not sad nor ugly! People on the web are often rude and mean spirited.

Don;t let the bastards get you down.

Blogger Ur-spo said...
congrats on #200; may there be 200 more and then some.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
happy #200... and you are a sexy man... stop being so hard...

Blogger Unknown said...
No fair deleting drunk posts!

And you are definitely anything but sad & ugly.

Blogger Rey Rey said...
Awwww, in regards to #7... Mr Secret loves you too!

And screw the anonymous commenter who had nothing but nasty things to say. I hear that those who say disparaging things are actually talking about themselves... So screw him and his sad and ugly self.

Have fun at the show tonight!! Enjoy!!

Blogger daveincleveland said...
yeah like i said in the first post, you are far from sad and way far from ugly.....damn hot from this end of the screen.....and consider it an honor to call you my friend...screw those people who make nasty shit comments on the web.........:)

You Tube guy is just stupid and jealous. Wow, you're already at post #200?
Hard to imagine getting hit on by a 4 foot tall Enrique Iglesias type. Kind of brings up an eerie, Twilight Zonish feeling.

Blogger Mikey said...
Congrats on your 200th post!!! Way to go! That guy was an idiot...you are Hot!!!

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
I didn't realize that your blog was deleted...I thought about that the other night - perhaps I should back up all of my entries...I'd hate to lose it. LEMME give it a try :)

You so don't look Sad and Ugly...quite content and handsome as a matter of fact.

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
Oh, and thanks for adding me to your list of blogs :)

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
Ignore the asshat who called you "sad and ugly." You're incredibly attractive.

(And if you ever forget that, we're all here to remind you.)

Blogger "W" said...
Jim, Sweetie...

I say this often. It's hard to see the picture from inside the frame. You definitely don't see how hot and sexy you are on the outside...and such a sweetheart and nice guy on the inside.

I think it's odd, and a bit unfair, that life has these wonderful beings strumming along under a stormy cloud, when the rest of us just see a bright sunshiny picture.

Wow I'm mixing metaphors here...I think it's the cosmo talking.

Just remember that the scaries in the bar don't really love you...but all of your loyal readers and fans (and family too)...truly love you.

Smooches and have a wonderful weekend babe!

Blogger Benji said...
btw, as for #5... i looked him up, and i don't think HE called HIMSELF sad and ugly... i think that's what happened when he sent in his pic...

http://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire-online-dating-agency.com/ugly-millionaire-rejects-man-2.htm

It only takes one to ruin it for the rest of us... where's the drunken vid?!
(And all of us can't be wrong - you are the furthest thing from sad and ugly.)

Blogger Joel said...
You can't believe everything everyone says and you CERTAINLY can't take it personal...though I admit I am guilty of the same. I watched the vid and thought it was great and you are NOT ugly...not at all! Shake it off and don't let the one spoil it for the rest of us!

Blogger Brad said...
You're easy on the eyes. To hell with what anyone else says.

Blogger Doghigh said...
Congratulations on the 200 posts!

I tend to shy away from such forums as YouTube, HNT, etc. these days for the very reason you post about. As much as I may not want what the iTroll is saying to have power over me it often does.

The key is balance. Take note of all the people that comment that think you are attractive, sweet and interesting. One person (as others state probably some teen guy anyway) has a rude comment. Which side of the scale is in the air?

Try to remember that, ok? :-)