Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Way Back Wednesday...ehk I smiled

---
The last in-tact photo from my wedding. It was put into this family book I was making well before the separation and subsequent divorce, and as such left the house with me before my ex-wife ripped each and every one of our photos to shreads (and left them for me with a 6 page handwritten note). Honestly I do not blame her (don't get me wrong I was never unfaithful with man or woman) but that's another post. The old man to my left is the miserable piece of shite known as Nono Farina. Horrible man, no I mean it, about as evil as a human being can be and still remain mortal. I guess I should be a bit more sympathetic. He grew up during the depression, his mother hacked his father to death with a hatchet when he was 6 (no really she did, read this post all about it). I am not sympathetic however, this guy was bad news, and it's kind of funny how it really comes through in this pic. Oh and if you are wondering what the pen marks through my ex wife's face are, well lets just say my older son liked to play with photo albums when mommy and daddy were not looking.. :)

here we are less than a year (she was three months pregnant in that wedding pic above) later with my first born Stevie... That's Grammy and Nono Bianco (To differentiate him from Nono Monster mentioned earlier in this post). Yea ok my grandfather was a business man in the Tobacco Industry and so that is a Marlboro shirt I am wearing...


---
That's about it for today... I have a cheesecake to make tonight for this girl I work with. I am sooo going to miss her. We are having a Pot-Luck thing tomorrow, and I was told what to make (not asked like everyone else). What can I say, I am the cheesecakemeister.
---

S1 163
9 Comments:
Blogger Donald said...
you have the greatest smile :-)

Blogger 3.14 said...
wow you sure were young when you got married.....you've sucked me in i need to read the rest of your stuff...

Blogger Larry said...
It's funny how almost every family has an aged monster in their ranks. At least you were able to see him as he was, instead of being torn by your dislike for him. Hmm, this comment seems negative, but I actually meant it in a positive way...

Blogger Scott E D said...
You look so adorable in those pictures, you always look serious in the new pics of yourself you post.

Also I really wish you’d stop allowing yourself to be her punching bag by writing things like “I don’t blame her”. In everything you’ve told us you tried to be noble and do the right thing. She never deserved someone as good as you and she probably never will.

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
that was VERY interesting!
In reference to beind told to make cheesecake, hey when you're good, you're good :)
Love the family pics also. I always enjoy looking at pictures of people. So interesting (or maybe i'm just nosey) :)

Blogger Kalv1n said...
Ah this is true, the cheesecakemeister. Yeah, the guy looks really, um, not nice. Beyond that, you look really good in that bottom photo. You sexy thang you.

Blogger purpletwinkie said...
OMG You are SO CUTE when you smile!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Who used the blue crayon?

Blogger Miladysa said...
You are sooo handsome!