Sunday, August 06, 2006
Like Vines We Intertwine...


Saw Clerks II today.... it was hysterical. I just got home (it's 11:00 pm) because I had a date sorta, and need to get some sleep but wanted to make this post before bed. Randal was way too funny, and Wanda Sykes (of Crank Yankers fame) was just amazing. Cameos by Ben Affleck (looking incredibly well as always) and Jason Lee (not looking or sounding well at all, I hope he's ok) was a treat. Better than I expected (I mean how can you top Clerks?) but with serious bonus points for Trevor Fehrman... aka Elias. This kid nearly made the film for me. Here is a clip (for those of you unfamiliar he's the long haired guy defending the transformers)
---
---
and here is one of my favorite scenes... priceless!
Porch Monkey




---

I'm ready for bed, it's been an incredibly long day.

---

my song of the day...(perhaps of the week)

The Hush Sound

We Entertwined

---

:)

5 Comments:
Blogger Rey Rey said...
I'm psyched to hear that Clerks II is good! I've been worried that it'd lose all of its credibility with a lacklustre sequel (the Clerks animated series wasn't that great)...

Hope you're date went well!!

Blogger Polt said...
oh Elias WAS great! "I hope that donkey doesn't have a heinie troll!"

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Glad you enjoyed it too! But, I want to hear more about the date!!!!

Details, punkin, details! :)

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Hope you had a good time on your date!
I heart Clerks and can't wait to see II. I used to love Jason Mewes. His drug habit, not-so-much.

Blogger vuboq said...
i'm dying for date details!

Blogger Steve said...
How was that date? And, did you 'intertwine?'