Thursday, August 24, 2006


Higher standards my ass, someday someone is going to prove this thieving institution the goddamn fraud that it is. They have this very clever method of stealing from their customers. Let me explain. How do they do this you ask? They manipulate transactions in order to charge you ridiculous overdraft fees. This is my most recent experience with them. I charged 3 times two weeks ago in one day. $21, $5.82 and $4.77 (a total of $31.59) I had $52 in my account. They cleared and were reflected in my balance both online and when I called. This left me a balance of $20.41. Two (business) days later the exercise Ball people tried to bill me for some DVD I did not authorize in the amount of $29.00. Let me remind you this is two days AFTER the other items were charged and cleared. Bank of America pushed through the $29.00 and THEN refuckingsubmitted the other three that had cleared, charging me a $34 overdraft charge for each of the 4 transactions! They charged me $136 in fees!!! They did the same shady shit to me a year ago (and I blogged about it). The scenario is always the same. I have been checking online and hundreds of other people are experiencing the same situations. So I called them up, maybe I was a bit more rude than I should have been but still! They gave me this speal about how their clearance system works. I know how their "system" works and this week I am changing banks. end.of.rant

---
Happy HNT




---
S1 161
12 Comments:
Blogger vuboq said...
Hm. BOFA. I check my account daily and haven't had any problems like yours. *knocks on wood* At least I have cute checks :-)

oh. and *giggle* I can see your underwear.
*points*
*giggles*
*collapses in laughter*

*smooch*

Blogger Polt said...
YAY...you're back to HNT! I heart your HNT's! Cute lil snippet of tummy showing there...makes me want to tickle it. :)

HAPPY HNT!

BOFA= Higher standards stealing. They're horrible. I hate the way even banks have become mega corporations that can't be fought.
Sexy HNT pic, too.

Blogger Larry said...
Bank of America recently bought out MBNA, and thus now has the local economy here by the balls. When will they pull out of Maine and take those 3000 jobs with them? Whenever the hell it suits them. Yes, BoA is evil.

Your tummy is awesome :)

Blogger Steve said...
I got hip to BOA's evil schemes a LONG time ago and ran screaming to another bank like a little girl. You should, too. Happy HNT, by the way.

Blogger john said...
Happy HNT. Belly buttons are one of my favorites!!

Blogger Doghigh said...
Although I don't do the HNT thing anymore...Happy HNT! I love the pic! I think the shirt slightly riding up thing is a sexy look...

I went to Cape Cod this past week. HAD to get away from NY-friggin-C. More and more I realize I am a New Englander and no matter where I go...that is who I will always be...

Blogger Kalv1n said...
Ugh, banks just seem to suck. I don't know who I would reccomend. But look on the bright side, maybe they were just laundering money for terrorists.

Blogger Unknown said...
BofA has done the same thing to me, and when I try to call and talk to them about it, you would think I was a thief the way they speak to me.

Its time to change banks.

Blogger Kevin said...
Am I gonna see that in person?

CALL ME!

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Had B of A when I first got married, everything you said about them is TRUE

Blogger Jimmi said...
This is disturbing since I just changed over to BofA at the request of my boyfriend so we could transfer money to each other for bills, etc. Well I have found some things I don't really like. One, when you pay your bills, they don't take the money out right away. They leave it there for 2 days so you think you have money 2 days later, then you use it, then zip they take out the $$ for the bills. I also notice they don't post transactions quickly and some things are there, then gone, then back again. What is that???? I do however like the "Keep the Change” It’s great to be able to save some $$ without realizing it.