Monday, August 28, 2006
blah blah blah....
Here I sit, on my day off accomplishing nothing except a battle to the death with Dreamweaver. It's not the blog I'm trying to revamp, it's one of my genealogy sites. I'm one of those people who has difficulty following instructions and has to learn everything by trial and error. It's definitely a problem. I have been up since 4AM working on my site, just finished a viable template and can't for the life of me figure out how to make it live. All of my connection (FTP) info works beautifully, it's just the files never appear on my server and (naturally) the same old primitive pages that I have re-designed appear. Here it is 1pm now, I have to meet my Aunt and Gram at 3, and have nothing to show for 9 hours worth of work. Not to mention my condo is a stye.

---
The weekend went well, the weather was decent enough down in Rhode Island. My step-father had a huge party, my cheesecake was a success. Actually I burned the first attempt, and as a result didn't leave this last one in enough and it was underdone (I can't win). They devoured it in any case. My son DJ'd the party (along with a cousin) and got rave reviews. He's one of those kids that when you give him a project, he puts everything he has into it. I mean he wouldn't even eat until after it was over.

---
I'm really feeling unmotivated to blog lately, I don't know what it is. It's been over a year now and maybe I've exhausted my creative resources. Maybe I just have a dull life these days, ahhh or better yet, it might be that I'm getting lazy. I have to work on that.

---
I feel like I'm in rut actually. I'm getting older, still single, drinking (yea still) a bit too much and sitting at this pc pretty much all of my free time. The next month is going to pick up considerably, two shows and a play with my son, plus that 3 week fair in September (The Big E) I have a booth at. Hope everyone is having an exiting monday... :)

---


This clip made me feel better :)
(Persian Hawtness comes before talent I say)

"there's only one Persian MJ baby..."



---
6 Comments:
Blogger Scott E D said...
He does have the Persain Hawtness. :)

Blogger Steve said...
Even though I have a lot going on, what with moving and now Chris and I are together, but yeah, I got some kinda blah thing going on too. Glad you had a nice weekend, and hope you have a good week.

Blogger Joel said...
I use Dreamweaver for my reunion site that I do for my mom and I use it for my old home page...I don't use it anymore. I doubt I would be much help though. I SUCK at DW!

Blogger Monogram Queen said...
Anything you blog about is okay with me, I don't have to be amused or titillated constantly. Really.

Blogger Sam said...
Wow he is hot and a good dancer actually....

Blogger Jefftexas said...
I know what you mean about the rut, I'm in a big one right now-too much time on my hands (not as much as the persian hot guy in the vid LOL)and drinking too much on the weekends.

I haven't been motivated on my blog because my life is boring and I'm sure no one wants to read that I mowed, did dishes, or cleaned the toilet!

I hope you are having a great week and thanks to you I'm off to buy a cheesecake-I know it won't be as good as yours :) Jeff