Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Way Back Wednesday.. My Confirmation

You should have seen where his hand was a moment before ...

With my Godmother...who is no longer with us, be kind to the "dress"

and as a bonus...

10th Grade Geek stage, with braces... yikes

---

My Aunt gave me these pics just last week, and since my scanner is broken, I had to use my digital camera, with strange results. I have to work on that, it's getting frustrating.

---

Overslept today, and am rushing a post together (better than nothing I guess). It's just so damn hot outside (95) that I had to get up to turn down and up the AC all night to get comfortable. I'd be freezing and then roasting .. bleh window units suck.

---

I am noticing many of my blogger friends from before have either deleted, cut back or taken an extended break, what's up with that? I guess blogging runs in cycles, at least that has been my experience, people get burned out. But I guess for every person who steps down, 10 more start.

---

I'm so late... and need a shower :)

S3 153

9 Comments:
Blogger Steve said...
I think blogging does run in cycles. Sometimes, I'm not feeling it all, too. And yeah, it's global warming gone crazy... it's hot as hell in KW, too. Hope you have a good day.

Blogger Scott E D said...
ahhhhh didn't you disappear for a few months and not return any phone calls?

Blogger Polt said...
Geek? Dude, I think Geek-a-licious is more like it! :P

I'm still here, having not taken a break or slowed down or nothing...

....cause I have no real life. :)

HUGS

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I don't know if 10 more start up - at least three of those ten are existing bloggers with new identities. :)

Blogger Joel said...
LOL...we all do that from time to time. I curtailed...no more comments to comments...no more Weekend posts and definitely not writing as big articles as I was...BUT I am still here. After my work fiasco, the wind was knocked out of my sails for a bit nad I had to streamline since I blog from home now...THANK GAWD for bloglines! But I love it too much to stop.

Blogger Kalv1n said...
These are such cute photos. Hopefully the extra sleep paid off. I suppose I fall into the cutting back category. Sigh. Looking forward to seeing more of you around.

Blogger Michael The Shadow said...
And don't ya ever sad bad things about your smile again :) Obviously you were always adorable hehe

Hi JVB,
Thanks for the link. I'm linking you as well. Aaaaaaah! You know, the picture on your banner looks very familiar. I'm truly happy to see you again. You're on my daily list now.

Blogger Unknown said...
Hey, you are back?!

Welcome back!