Saturday, May 13, 2006
My son's big day..
(as a newborn with his grandmother and brother)
seems like only yesterday he was born... today is my son's 12th birthday, and I can't believe it! This weekend is going to be a bit hectic, I've been cleaning like mad for his party tomorrow and we have another one today with my Aunt & Grammy (my parents were divorced and the families do not speak). I think he's going to be pretty exited over what I got him, more tomorow. I am pretty rushed, so this is a mega brief post.
---
Laters :)
S84 C12 150
10 Comments:
Blogger Kalv1n said...
Hope everything goes smoothly! And Happy Birthday to your son.

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...
Have fun and congrads!

Blogger Polt said...
Outta be a blast for you as well as him! Hope you both (and the older brother as well) have a wonderful time!

luv ya

Blogger PJS said...
It completely freaks me out (not in a bad way, though) that you have a twelve-year-old son.

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...
They are sooo beautiful! Well, I can see your older child's face here better but caught a pic of your younger son in one of your lost posts and they are just gorgeous... enjoy your time with them and I hope your son has a great birthday! I am sure he will!

Big, big day today!! "Proud Daddy" vibes are just radiating from this post. I love the way you love your kids.
Have fun, and show us pictures.
D

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy birthday to your son! Hope you all have a great day today and tomorrow!

Blogger Donald said...
Happy birthday to your son. Looks to me like he has a great dad.

Blogger Doghigh said...
Awesome! Happy b-day to your son and congrats on the tix. You always make me smile...just thought you should know :-)

Blogger OLY said...
Happy Birthday to your boy!! Sending warm wishes from Oz.. ox