Thursday, May 25, 2006
Casualties of 2nd shift.......
Look out ........... today I discovered...




The world will now become a much more dangerous place...

---

SO yea, thanks to my friend Kalvin I downloaded and tried out Skype for the very first time. I mean I'd heard of it before (obviously.. I listen to waay too many podcasts) but I guess never really thought about trying it out for myself. Had a decent chat today even. Now for the next step, a Persian Podcast .. how much fun does THAT sound? Ok well don't get too exited, nothing is definite yet.

---

So that is today's casualty of my working 2nd shift, I had way too much time on my hands and a new toy to play with so I completely forgot to post. There is a first. Something more substantial tomorrow.

---

Work last night was quickly over and today is my last night on this nightmare shift. I actually got to chat later when I got home to a really cool fellow blogger from an unamed Southern State of Grey Haired fame (hint hint), who I have been reading and exchanging comments with for a while now. We have some important things in common and someday it would be cool to meet. You know who you are there buddy :) It's 2:12 now and I have to leave in 20 minutes, haven't showered or made my less than exiting lunch (looks like another salad event).

I swore it said "Red Wine Vinaigrette" ... who thinks of these flavors?? ehk



---

Laters :)

S5 C11 146

9 Comments:
Blogger Kalv1n said...
Aw, hope that lunch got packed, and all went well!

Blogger Adam said...
Yay another convert to the church of Skype! I'm adpal80 on there.

Blogger Steve said...
Ooooh. So who is it?!? Inquiring minds and all. I work with a guy who's all about Skype, by the way. I've heard of it, but still don't know much about it.

Blogger Polt said...
French, Thousand Island, Ranch maybe. That's it for me.

Oh, and I know you don't participate anymore, but I'll throw a HAPPY HNT your way anyway!

HUGS

Blogger Michael The Shadow said...
Uh....Raspberry Hazelnut? All I can think of is...oo ick :)

Talk to you soon and enjoy the time off that's comin to ya! I'll try an get ya this weekend.

Blogger potusol said...
Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette, that's all I have to say..... : )

Blogger Kevin said...
Yeah, who was it? What stuff do you have in common? Inquiring minds want to know?

:)

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...
Hmmm...I live in a southern state...I have gray hair...but I don't remember talking to you. ;)

Blogger Kiss My Mike said...
Yay to Skype. I downloaded it the other week after I read an article about the SkypeOut promo : free PC to Phone (Landline and Mobile) to US and Canada until end of this year. I've tried it and it works!