Saturday, April 29, 2006

Still here...

despite the license plate .. today is the 70th day.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful (save the obvious)
---
During my walk I started to catch up on some podcasts I haven't been able to get to.. namely Chad Fox over at Stop Touching my food's #2 (click to listen, right click to save), which is a pretty amazing set of covers. For those who don't listen he has more of a DJ vrs Talk session. This guy has the perfect voice for radio, and I wasn't in the frame of mind yesterday for listening to dialogue during the walk/run so it was an excellent choice. (I ended up running half the 4 miles as it was getting late and kind of dark) Chad played this wacked out William Shatner cover of Tambourine Man which was hysterical. And at the end (as a treat I guess) Darin from All Prep & No H. called in to sing an old Sesame Street Classic from our youth. I recommend checking the cast out, excellent stuff.
---
That's it for today, hopefully tomorrow this will be a post of a bit more substance.
---
Laters :)
S70 C12 151
11 Comments:
Blogger Thom said...
Glad you're back! And congratulations on Day 70.

Blogger Polt said...
Congrats on 70. Glad to see your back to posting.

Shatner's version of that song is so freakishly strange you just KNOW he and everyone involved were on some seriously illicit drugs! It's soo cheesy, soo campy, soo BAD, that it's almost good!

Luv ya, man!

Blogger Polt said...
Congrats on 70. Glad to see your back to posting.

Shatner's version of that song is so freakishly strange you just KNOW he and everyone involved were on some seriously illicit drugs! It's soo cheesy, soo campy, soo BAD, that it's almost good!

Luv ya, man!

Blogger Kalv1n said...
I have to agree in that I think Chad Fox does have some chops when it comes to mixing things up. I just can't really listen to it because I'm usually listening to podcasts when I do something uber repetitive and music just doesn't distract me enough.

Blogger Joel said...
THAT was my fav podcast of all. I like hearing the old tunes and it was nice to listen to while I was working. A lot of the talk ones i tend to listen to bits and pieces as I work but that was one that I saved for future listening!

Glad to see you are still blogging. I have started a new blogroll for any gay dad and moved you to it. Keep up the good work...we luv ya!

Blogger DEREK said...
yeah I love Chad he's awesome!

Derek

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...
Oh my god! Miss a day and see what happens!!!! I am so sad to see you deleted it all! It was a world of you and I am mourning the loss!

Crap!

But I am sooooo happy to see you are staying and blogging on! I would seriously de distraught were you to go!

Man! All that work you put into it! PLus, it is YOUR space, we have no clue who your ex is, it is your space to vent... you were too sweet to her in doing this! I would not have done that for anyone! But then again, that is why I adore you so! So glad you are staying!

Blogger Jim said...
70, Congrats Jim!!

Blogger OLY said...
Your a trooper mate!! Fucking awesome you have made it to day 70!!

I admire you for so many reasons, and one of them now is the fact you have continued to blog!

xo
Love ya mate
:)

Thanks for sticking with it. We can't let the SOB's rob us of our voice. DO NOT GO GENTLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT!
Love,
DEL

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...
And yes! Congrats on 70 days! I applaud your courage my friend!