Wednesday, July 20, 2005
ahhh great morning...feeling very clean :) Relying on coffee a bit too much and that's not a good thing. I am having trouble with my diet. I have no problem NOT eating Carbs, that is easy. What I am worried about is that my body is not getting enough nutrients. I have lost almost 7 pounds since the 18th. I think the reason is that my diet has been cut in half. I am not really so much overweight, 6' 167 (now).I was almost 174 when I started this thing. Since I quit smoking the fear is that if I eat, I will eat TOO much and I will gain like mad. Crazy huh? I had a huge glass of OJ for breakfast, I miss having oatmeal in the morning. I really dont like the idea of eating meat for breakfast and I dont have any fruit in house. *must get some*. k it's getting late need to shower...laters