Friday, August 10, 2007
yesterday....

my son and I set off at about 10AM for Mansfield to hit Vans Warped Tour at The Tweeter Center. 63 Bands on 8 stages, starting at noon and ending somewhere around 9:30. We got home around 11. Amazing show, one of the best ever....

Here's who played:

We were able to catch Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Starting Line, New Found Glory, Bad Religion and Hawthorne Heights. We also stood in line for about an hour and met Hawthorne Heights (which is my favorite of all)... they signed my sticker:


(took this with my new cell, the Sprint Fusic)

---
Video: Hawthorne Heights -- Ohio is for lovers
---


---
Had today off also... had heaps to do, cleaning, laundry, errands .... ehk
---
hope everyone has an amazing weekend :)
4 Comments:
Blogger madamerouge said...
I'm seeing Tori in concert Oct. 23rd! Yay!

Blogger Phoenixed said...
heya bello...if u havent already check out www.lastfm.com and add me ..my profile is fromthepoint

xox

Blogger VeryApeAZ said...
Was your mind in overload? Concerts like those are great but sometimes they can be overwhelming. Glad you had fun.

Blogger Rey Rey said...
Damn, I forgot to check in with you about this tour... I could have gotten you VIP access since I have five bands on the tour on the tour. I'm glad you had fun and got to meet my boys in Hawthorne Heights!