Tuesday, November 07, 2006
this cold is kicking my butt...
Ok so yea I'm a baby, day three of this cold and I don't want to get out of bed (I called in today, there was no way I could function) I could really use something to help me sleep, I've been tossing and turning since like 1AM. The dizziness is what's really bothering me, and then there is my fully congested nose and sore throat. anyway....
---
My toe seems (finally) to be completely healed. It's weird, one day you wake up and it doesn't hurt anymore and feels completely normal. As soon as I feel better I will start walking again.
---
Those "Middle Eastern" Guys from yesterday's post are all 20something year old Engineering students from Iran (and thus most likely Persian, although that is not necessarily a given). I have hundreds of these and will be posting 5 each Monday. At the end I will have a run off of all the winners. Then I can email the winner (all of their email addys are listed) and tell him that he is the best looking Persian in his college. Yea right, then they will declare a Jihad against the Persian guy. Did you notice how none of them are smiling? Every picture is like that, completely stone cold. And the young women, wow, even worse.
---
This weeks winner is #4 with 6 votes,
slightly upsetting my favorite #2 who had 5 votes.


---
back to bed my head hurts
---
S2 154
14 Comments:
Blogger Rian said...
I'm sorry you're not feeling better yet.
Just stay in bed and relax, and PLEASE get better soon.

Blogger Kalvin said...
Feel better soon! but at least the toe is doing better!

Blogger Steve said...
I rarely get sick, but when I do - Holy Shit! I become the biggest wuss. I feel your pain and hope you feel better soon.

Blogger Michael said...
Fell better buddy. Wish there was something I could do for ya :( Just get a lot of rest and get well ok??

*Hugs*

Blogger Doug said...
Get better soon!

At least your toe is healed. ;)

Blogger snarl71 said...
I hope you feel better!

I liked #2, too. I look forward to the rest of the photos (though, you're much cuter than any of them).

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
Feel better soon...lots of liquids, and I'm very upset that number 2 didn't win! He had unbelievable eyes!

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...
Okay...why do you think that I'm getting this pop-up after visiting your blog???

http://www.shaadi.com/

Blogger madamerouge said...
chicken soup! couch! blanket!

Blogger Ur-spo said...
hohoho
men in general don't make good patients; they don't handle 'sick' well.
Check out 'Diary of a Mad Housewife' to spend the time while healing.

Blogger Polt said...
water, drink plenty of water. And Advil, that'll help too.

Glad the tootsie's doin better though.

HUGS...

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...
I have got the same cold.

Ugh.

Blogger M- Filer said...
#4???? RECOUNT!

Blogger Jeepy said...
few days late, I voted for number 4. You should make up names for them, instead of a number, numbers are just so impersonal.

Links to this post:
Create a Link